Closing

VIII- Closing

ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ

Shawarma Restaurant
Manhattan, New York

"You can come stay with me while we rebuild the tower. You would love it." Tony had broken the silence by inviting Bruce to live with him.

Paige sat and quietly listened to the two talk as she ate her shawarma, leaned up against Clint's shoulder.

"Yeah yeah, that would be great, thanks."

The group falls back into silence as they continue to eat.

"You can come too. That is, if you've got no other place to go."

It takes a moment before Paige looks up and realizes Tony had been talking to her.

She shakes her head but smiles none-the-less. "No. Thankyou though, but I have a family to get back to."

He nods his head in understanding but this time they don't fall back into silence. Instead, Thor says "I must be getting Loki and the Tesseract back to Asgard."

Everyone stands and abandons their shawarma. Tony is the one to pay and leave a tip, covering some of the costs for repairs of the place.

They all walk towards their cars and Thor and Tony disappear for a moment or two before they come back with Loki and the Tesseract.

Paige walks in between Nat and Clint as they all gather to wish Thor goodbye.

Tony sets down the case, opening it to reveal the blue cube that caused the war they had just fought.

Bruce picks it up and places it into a contraption in Thors hand.

Nat leans over Paige and whispers something into Clint's ear causing him to smile but Paige doesn't push to know about it. She's too tired for arguing.

Thor holds out one end towards Loki, who grabs it.

Thor smiles at the group before turning to face Loki and twisting the contraption.

The two disappear in a blue light.

When they're gone for sure Paige walks back to the Shield car next to Clint and Nat.

Nat hops into the passengers seat while Clint walks over to the drivers side.

Paige opens te back door and finds a duffle bag sitting on the seat. She steps aside and allows Bruce to take it away as he walks over to Tony's car where the latter is shaking hands and talking with Steve.

Paige hops into the back seat and closes the door as Clint gets in.

He starts up the car and Paige leans forward. "Hey, can I drive?" She asks him.

Clint laughs, "We wanna make it there alive."

Natasha chuckles and Paige sticks out her tongue at the driver.

"Fine." She leans back. "Home it is then."

All around it's dark.

There's no sun that shines here, this place is in too much ruins for any light to exist.

A dark planet sits among the stars.

A servant, someone no more than a disposable peasant stands before his ruler. A man who considers himself a God.

"They are more powerful than we imagined. The Earth, it's protected. To court them is to court death."

The God-like man stands and the follower shivers out of pure fear. He bows his head as to not disrespect his leader.

The man, a mad Titan, turns. An evil smirk glowing on his face.

"Sir, there is one more problem."

The smirk disappears and the evil tyrant has turned, darkness in his brightly coloured eyes as he waits for his servant to continue.

"Tony Stark is still alive."

The Titan glares and makes a face of disgust at the name just spoken before him.

"The twins?" He asks, only to receive a nod from the puny man infront of him.

This doesn't diminish his darkness. It doesn't destroy the drive he has to rule over Earth.

It only fuels it.

And so the twisted man smiles a twisted smile.

"I guess we'll have to kill them first."

ЧhЧhЧhЧhЧhЧ
a/n and that's a wrap! Although you may wanna check the next chapter😉
Also thank you to everyone who has read this book, i hope you've enjoyed it as much as i have and i hope to see you in my future books as well!