Ass Kicking

IV- Ass Kicking

ЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖЖ

Hellicarrier

"Loki means to unleash the Hulk. Keep Banner in the lab, I'm on my way." Natasha's voice comes through the coms.

Paige hangs up the phone, having checked up on her family after her talk with Loki.

She begins walking back to the lab and entering as she hears Tony say "When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile." Paige walks in to find Banner and Stark talking with Fury. "And you'll get your cube back, no muss no fuss." All of a sudden Tony makes eye contact with Fury as he asks "What's Phase 2?"

Paige quirks her head, Phase 2? Fury usually lets her in on most of his projects but Phase 2 was something unheard of.

She crosses her arms and steps further into the room, "Yeah, Fury, what's Phase 2?"

A loud bang echos through the room and Paige almost prepares herself for a battle until she realizes it's Steve slamming a sort of weapon on the metal table behind her. "Phase 2 is Shield using the cube to make weapons."

Steve looks to Tony, "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for me."

Thor has suddenly joined them as well.

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract, this does not mean we're-"

A beep sounds and Tony flips his screen around, interrupting Fury. "I'm sorry Nick, you were lying?"

"Somehow I'm not buying your story Director." Paige says. Natasha joins her side while Steve speaks.

"I was wrong, Director. The world hasn't changed a bit."

"Did you know about this?" Bruce asks Natasha, who shakes her head before saying "You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?"

Bruce scoffs, "I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed."

"Loki's manipulating you." Paige speaks up while Natasha takes a few steps closer to the man.

"And you've been doing what exactly?" Bruce fires back.

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you."

"Yes, and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy."

The attention is turned from Natasha and Bruce to Fury as Banner grabs the screen, turning it to face the group, "I wanna know why Shield is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction."