Double Trouble

Continue the adventure with book 2:
Double Trouble//T. Stark

now published on my page!

Tony Stark believes he's drawn the short straw when two mysterious twins crash land into his life

Tony Stark believes he's drawn the short straw when two mysterious twins crash land into his life. He may soon realize that they're the saviours he never knew he wanted but always needed, and maybe, just maybe, he learns to love them

a/n i'm going away in a few days so i won't be able to post any chapters until i'm back, until then, here's a
Sneak Peak:

"Okay, okay." Tony whispers, "Don't make a sound, she'll hear you if you do."

The trio remains quiet as they hide around the corner.

On Tony's left shoulder, sat Lydia, hiding her smile with her one small hand. On Tony's right shoulder sat Lucas with seriousness covering his face.

Each person remains completely silence, a blanket falling over them as they await the arrival of one certain woman.

The blanket of silence was ripped off when they heard the front door open and close. Heels clicking against the hard floor echoed.

They all knew that the louder the noise became, the closer the woman came to them.

"Ready?" Tony whispers, his voice barley audible over the clicking of heels.

Both children nod their heads.

"3" Tony shifts his weight.

"2," The twins put both of their hands under the tinfoil containers. They smile widely towards themselves and Tony.

"1!" Tony screams.

Tony jumps out from around the corner. He startles Pepper and she lets out a small scream, but her scream is muffled by two small pies being slammed into her face.

Her black clipboard and folder falls to the ground with some papers scattering around her feet.

Her eyes are closed but her mouth remains open in surprise. She takes two fingers and wipes the cream pie form her eyes. She looks at the two giggling twins as they drop their tinfoil covers to the ground, Tony lets them down to the floor as all three of them laugh.

"We got you!" The little five year old girl laughs.

Pepper lets out a playful scoff, "Did you now?" she asks challengingly.

She looks to Tony, her hand covered with the white and creamy substance, she smirks at him before shoving her hand in his face leaving a white streak along his forehead and nose. This action makes the twins laugh even more.

"Oh you think that's funny?" Tony looks down at them. He makes eye contact with Pepper.

Momentarily, the sound of laugher leaves the room, the blanket of silence falling over them once more. However it doesn't last long. As if in sync, Pepper reaches out for Lydia and Tony reaches out for Lucas.

The kids screech, playfully, but scared at the same time. They dodge the hands that reach out to grab them, but the chase isn't over yet.

The twins run into the kitchen, the two adults chasing after them. Everybody laughs and screams as they chase the kids around.

The usually silent and serious house is filled with laughter even if it is for just a few minutes.