Missing Them/Comin Home

It's been three years. I still kept in touch with them. But I missed them all so much. I tired texting Yoonji but she never responded....ever...not even once.

Mom: HONEY! Y/N: Yeah? Mom: I have great news! Y/N: What is it? Mom: We're going back home tomorrow! Y/N: Really?! Holy shit! I'm packing now!!! I ran to my room and started packing my luggage.

*Time Skip*

I couldn't wait until tomorrow, I was so excited to see them again. I immediately went my group chat.

Y/N 😜✌️: HEY GUYS!!!

Yoongi 🖤: What's are you so excited about?

Hyuna 💜💜: Yeah?

Jungcock🔞: Tell us!

Hoeseok 😏: TELL US ALREADY WOMAN!!!

Y/N 😜✌️: Ok! Jesus, calm your booty cheeks.

Hyuna 💜💜: Just tell us.

Y/N 😜✌️: I'M COMING BACK HOME TOMORROW!

Yoongi 🖤: WHAT?!

Jungcock 🔞: SERIOUSLY?!

Hoeseok 😏: YOUR NOT LYING?!

Y/N 😜✌️: Of course not dumbass 🙄.

Jungcock 🔞: YES! MA GIRL IS COMING BACK!

Hoeseok 😏: Wait, have you told Yoonji?!

Y/N 😜✌️: Why should I? Every time I try and talk to her she never responds or even reads the texts.

Yoongi 🖤: I...think, she's in love with someone else..

Y/N 😜✌️: WHAT?! Are you fucking kidding me?! This fucking bitch.

Jungcock 🔞: I did see her hanging out with IU a lot ever since you left for New York.

Hoeseok 😏: Yeah, they even looked like they were getting a bit flirty...

Y/N 😜✌️: WHAT?! One second..I'll be right back..

*Y/N 😜✌️ has left the chat*

Hyuna 💜💜: Oh no, what is she gonna do 🙈.

Yoongi 🖤: Who knows...

Y/N 💔: HEY! YOONJI! WTF! You probably won't read this, BUT WERE OVER! FUCKING DONE!

*Y/N 😜✌️ has entered the chat*

Hyuna 💜💜: Soo, what happened?

Y/N 😜✌️: It's over.

Yoongi 🖤: What's over?

Y/N 😜✌️: Yoonji and I. We're done.

Hyuna 💜💜: WHAT?! You were both supposed to get married 😫!

Y/N 😜✌️: Guess that will never happen 😒.

Hoeseok 😏: Should we have never mentioned Yoonji?

Y/N 😜✌️: No, it's fine.

(It's bad how Y/N and Yoonji broke up and I'm listening to "Boy With Luv" 😂)

Y/N 😜✌️: No, I'm glad you guys told me or I would just be in a relationship with a cheating whore. Sorry, Yoongi but you're sister is a bitch.

Yoongi 🖤: No, it's fine. You can say whatever you want about her and I don't care.

Hyuna 💜💜: Well we'll see you tomorrow! 🤗😱😭

Y/N 😜✌️: Yup...😒

Hyuna 💜💜: Sorry, I'm just trying to change the subject.

Y/N 😜✌️: No, it's good that you did.

Hyuna 💜💜: WAIT I HAVE A LOT OF PLANNING TO DO!

Jungcock 🔞: SO DO I!

Hyuna 💜💜: Then bring your flat ass to my house! We have planning to do!

Jungcock 🔞: BISH! My booty is glorious!

Y/N 😜✌️: 😂😂😂. Well I'm tired 😓 I'm gonna sleep, I'll see you guys soon.

Yoongi 🖤: Bye ✌️

Hyuna 💜💜: Bye, Love 😘

Jungcock 🔞: See ya 👋

Hoeseok 😏: BYYYYEEEEEAAAHH!

I smiled and turned off my phone and changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

Y/N's Outfit:

*The Next Day*

*The Next Day*

I was so excited, I got up early. (Wow, that would be a crazy achievement for me.)

I got up and took a shower and wore this:

Mom: Sweetheart, are you ready to go? Y/N: I'm so ready

Mom: Sweetheart, are you ready to go? Y/N: I'm so ready. Let me just text Jennie that I'm leaving. (Y/N made friends in NY.) Mom: Ok, hurry up. We'll be leaving soon.

I called Jennie.

Jennie: HEEEYYY!!! What's up?

Y/N: I'm finally going back home, Jennie!

Jennie: REALLY?! I'm so happy for you! You'll see your friends and boyfriend again.

I sighed and said. Y/N: Jennie, Yoongi isn't my boyfriend. I'm single and it was girlfriend.

Jennie: Sorry, I forgot and how could she not talk to you?! You're literally everything a guy/girl want!

I laughed a little and said. Y/N: I'll keep it touch.

Jennie: You better. She said as she laughed a little. Y/N: I'll talk to you soon, ok? Jennie: Ok, BBBBYYYYYEEEE!!! Y/N: See ya. I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. Y/N: MOM! I'm ready to go! Mom: Ok, then! Let's go.

I ran downstairs to the car and jumped in while Dad put in our luggage. Mom: So, are you excited? Y/N: Of course Mom! I'm gonna see my friends again! I said with excitement in my voice. Then my Dad closed the trunk to the car and entered the car and sat in the drivers seat and started the car and started to drive.

I was so happy, I'm gonna see my friends again! Everything is gonna be perfect and everyone will be happy again! Right?

That's it for this chapter. What did you guys think of the Sequel so far? Good or Bad? Let me know. Have a good day/night 😊💜💜💜.