Karma/Jealousy

Yoongi closed the door and was pushed against the wall.

Yoongi: Yah! What the fu- IU? IU: It's ok, you don't have to tell your sister. She said as she looked at him full of lust. Yoongi pushed her away from him and he was full of disgust.

Yoongi: There is no us, and there will never be an us. Don't get that into your head, you're lucky that Yoonji isn't seeing this because if she did, she would get the closest weapon to her and whoop your ass.

IU was annoyed that Yoongi walked away from her. IU: No one walks away from me. Yoongi: I already am. Then IU got an idea.

IU: It would be a shame if something happened to the Y/N girl. Yoongi immediately turned around and pushed her against the wall and had his hand on her throat.

IU: You're really acting like your old self Yoongi, didn't you move here to get away from that? She said as Yoongi continued to choke her.

Yoongi left go of her and IU took a deep breath. IU: Wow, you and your sister are really going back to your old selves you guys just aren't noticing it. I wonder if Y/N would stay away from you if she found out what you guys were like.

Yoongi: Yoonji already told her about that. IU: Speaking about it is different from experiencing it. Yoongi was silent.
Yoongi: How did you even get in here anyway?

IU: Yoonji and I were having fun, she's sleeping now. But I still have so much energy, and you're still awake. How about we have our own fun? Huh?

Yoongi: I don't fuck whores like you. He then walked away from IU and went to his room. IU was annoyed and just went back to Yoonji's room.

IU: Yoonji wake up, please. I want you. Yoonji: But I'm tired. IU: Come on. She whined. IU: You know that I love you and only want you.

Yoonji smiled and said. Yoonji: Really? IU: Yeah. Yoonji: Then why did you hit on my brother? IU was shocked. IU: Wha- I didn't. Yoonji: You're really bad at keeping it down. Now get the fuck out of house. IU: But, Yoonji-. Yoonji: Do you not understand English you dumb slut? IU gulped and grabbed her stuff and left.

Yoonji: By the way before you go I have to tell you something? IU turned around and faced Yoonji. Yoonji: I faked every orgasm I had with you. (Why did this sentence come into my head 😂.)

IU just walked away completely annoyed. Yoongi over heard and laughed. Yoongi: Haha, karma's a bitch.

*Next Day*

Yoonji and Yoongi got ready for school. They were going to graduate in a few weeks, then head off to college.

Yoonji's Outfit:

Yoongi's Outfit:

Yoongi's Outfit:

They both just ignored each other and just went to school

Yoongi saw Y/N and went up to her. Yoongi: Hey, Y/N. Y/N: Hey, what's up? Yoongi: Nothing much.

Yoonji saw Yoongi and Y/N interacting and got jealous. IU tried to talk to her but Yoonji just walked away from her.

IU: Wait! Hear me out-! Yoonji: There isn't anything you can explain, I'm not stupid. I heard what I heard, and you used me again. I can't believe I let myself trust you again, what on earth was I thinking to trust a manipulative whore like you. IU started to cry.

Yoonji: Put away the crocodile tears. Everyone can now see what a fake bitch you are. (I actually like IU so don't hate me, it's just a book.)

That's it for this chapter. What did you think? Good or Bad? Let me know. Have a good day/night 😊💜💜💜.