Asking Me On A Date

Y/N and Yoongi talked until the bell rang.

Y/N arrived in class and saw Yoonji sitting where she usually sat.

"Um..yeah, Yoonji? Are you ok?" Y/N asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Yoonji replied sounding dead inside. "Ok." Y/N said sounding worried.

Y/N just sat down and waited for class to start.

The Teacher entered the classroom 20 minutes late.

"You're Late!" The Students yelled. "Yeah yeah, shut up." The Teacher said in a annoyed tone. She looked like she hadn't slept in weeks.

Y/N raised her hand. "What is it Ms. L/N?" "Are you ok? You look like you haven't slept in weeks." Y/N said with concern.

"I'm fine, alright let's just start this boring class already." The Teacher said.

*Time Skip* (Lunchtime)

I was fooling around with Yoongi until he said asked me something.

"I understand if this is very forward Y/N...but...I like you more than a friend and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a dat-." "I'd love to." I replied. "Wait, Seriously?!" Yoongi said as he was in total shock.

"Yeah, I'd love to go out with you." I said as I smiled at him. He looked away and blushed. "Just don't cheat on me or anything or I'll literally kill you myself." "Got it, and I wouldn't want anyone else in the world." He said as he looked away and was still blushing.

"You're too sweet." I said as I took my hand and held his face. "I'm not sweet." Yoongi replied. "You are, you just don't realize it yet." I said as I was moving his hair out of his face.

Yoongi just chuckled. I smiled and admired his facial features.

*Time Skip* (After School)

I was waiting outside for Yoongi for a couple minutes. I won't be late.

Yoongi's POV

I was about to head out until someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Yoonji. I sighed and said:

"What is it Yoonji?" "Please don't go on that date with her." She said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I still love her." Yoonji said on the edge of tears.

"If you really loved her then why did you let her out of your grasp?" Yoongi said. Yoonji stood there completely silent. Yoongi then turned around and went to meet up with Y/N.

"Hey, so where are we off to?" Y/N asked. "How about an amusement park?" Yoongi said. "Yay!" Y/N said as she jumped up and down, she was so excited.

Yoongi loved see Y/N happy, but he would be upset if anyone hurt her.

"Come on, lets go!" Y/N replied excitedly, she grabbed Yoongi's hand and headed to his car.

*Time Skip* (At Amusement Park)

"Oh My God! There's so much stuff to do! What should we do first, Yoongi?" Y/N asked with excitement in her voice.

They first got ice cream and Y/N kept grabbing Yoongi's hand, she brought him to the Ferris wheel.

"Can we go on Yoongi?" She asked cutely. He smiled at her and said: "Of course, you know I can't say no to you." Yoongi said as his hand was holding one side of her face. 

They went on many rides after that and just generally had a good time together.

*Time Skip*

Yoongi arrived back at Y/N's place. 
"Thank you for such a great time." Y/N said. "Anytime." Yoongi replied.

Y/N looked into Yoongi's eyes and he looked into hers, looking at each other lovingly.

"Don't be like your sister when we both went out on a first date the next day she made it official." Y/N said. They both laughed at the thought of it.

"I'm not her, I don't rush things. I just wait, like I did when it took you a while to come back." Yoongi replied. I smiled and bit my lip and looked into his eyes and said: "I'll see at school tomorrow?"  Y/N asked. "Um yeah." Yoongi replied. She smiled and walked out of the car and headed to her house.

Yoongi saw Y/N forgot her bag and grabbed it and said: "Y/N!" Yoongi said. She turned to him and said: "What is it? What's wrong?" "Nothing, you just forgot your bag in my car." Yoongi said.

"Oh! Thank you." Y/N said, Yoongi gave it to her and said: "Um..d-do yo-you th-think that we'll ever be a c-c-couple?" Yoongi said shyly.

Y/N smiled and just saw how shy and cute he was. "Of course." Y/N said then kissed his cheek and said: "Goodnight, sleep well." Y/N said.

Yoongi was completely red. "Y-yeah, you t-too." Yoongi said then touched his cheek then smiled and walked back to his house.

That's the end of this chapter. I'm sorry that it took a while to come out, I'll try and be faster. What did you think of the chapter? Let me know. Have a great day/night 😊💜💜💜.