What Are You Doing To My Heart?/New Tattoo

It's been a few months and every time I was with Yoongi my heart would just beat so fast nonstop. What is he doing to me?

I was hanging out with Hyuna, Jungkook, and Hoseok. We were at Jungkook and Hoseok's place and Jungkook was gonna give me a tattoo and I was really excited.

Jungkook: So, what kind of tattoo do you want? Y/N: Maybe one of these. Y/N showed Jungkook pictures of tattoos that she liked.

Y/N: Do you think you can do it? Jungkook: Do I think I can? Babygirl, I know I can

Y/N: Do you think you can do it? Jungkook: Do I think I can? Babygirl, I know I can. He said as he smirked at her. Hoseok: Dude, stop flirting with her. She doesn't want a hoe like you. Jungkook: And you aren't a hoe? Hoseok: Nope, I'm a good little angel sent from God. Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

Jungkook: So, do you want the tattoo on your wrist or somewhere else? Y/N: No, I want it on my wrist. Jungkook: Alright, lift up your sleeve for me please. Y/N lifted up her sleeve and Jungkook started to get ready. (I don't know anything about tattoos so if I say anything wrong correct me.)

*Time Skip*

Jungkook: All done. Y/N: Already?! That felt like it went by so quickly. Jungkook: What do you think? Do you like it? Y/N looked at the tattoo on her wrist and smiled, she said. Y/N: Thank you so much Jungkook, I love it. She said as she gave him a big hug. Jungkook hugged her back. Then Hoseok whispered into Jungkook's ear and said. Hoseok: You'll still be in the friend zone. Jungkook: Shut the fuck up. He whispered back to Hoseok as he continued to hug Y/N.

*Time Skip*

Y/N was getting groceries for dinner to help her Mom cook, on her way back home she saw IU and Yoonji fighting. Y/N just kept walking and ignored them.

As she was walking away she over heard IU saying this. IU: ALL YOU DO IS THINK ABOUT THAT WITCH Y/N ALL DAY! WHAT ABOUT ME?! HUH?! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR YOU EVER SINCE SHE LEFT! WHEN YOU CRIED AND BEGGED FOR HER TO COME BACK WHO WAS THERE TO COMFORT YOU?! Huh?! WHO WAS IT?! Yoonji: It was you, and can you please calm the fuck down.

IU: CALM DOWN?! I'M COMPLETELY CALM! (Can't you guys see how calm she is.)

Yoonji: Fuck it, I'm out of here. IU: WHAT?! Don't you dare walk away from me Min Yoonji! Yoonji: Oh I dare. She said as she continued walking away from IU. She had a cigarette in her mouth and in her hand was a bottle of Vodka.

I sighed and said. Y/N: Hey, Yoonji. She turned around expecting to see IU but it was Y/N. Yoonji: Um..hey. Y/N: What happened to you, when I left. You never responded to my texts. Yoonji: Texts? IU always checked my phone and said I never got any texts-. Then she stomped her foot on the ground and said. Yoonji: I'm gonna fucking kill this bitch, I need my gun.

Y/N: WHAT?! No! Don't kill her! Yoonji: Y/N, we still could've had a relationship! I can't believe I trusted that slut. I grabbed Yoonji's arms and held her still and said. Y/N: Yoonji! Calm down, you're not thinking straight, how long have you been drinking and smoking. Yoonji: For as long as you been gone. Y/N: Well, I'm back now.

Y/N: You don't have to drink yourself to an early grave, or- what I'm trying to say is that I don't want you to kill yourself because of me or IU or anyone. Yoonji just removed Y/N's arms from her and said. Yoonji: I'm fine, I don't need anybody. All I need is this Vodka and cigarette. Y/N: Please, Yoonji. This isn't healthy.

Yoonji: Don't care. She said as she wobbled a little. Yoonji: I'm just gonna go home and sleep. Y/N: Ok. Y/N said in a worried tone.

*Time Skip*

Y/N arrived home and saw her Mom in the kitchen and her father trying to help her. Mom: Hello, sweetie. By the way we have a guest. Y/N: We do? Mom: Yeah. He'll be here in a few minutes, I think he's your age or maybe slightly older.

Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Yoongi. Y/N: Hey, what are you doing here? Yoongi: Well earlier I wanted to hang out with you but you weren't home. Y/N: Yeah, Jungkook gave me a tattoo. Yoongi: Oh, awesome. When your parents found out that I was your friend they wanted to know more about me so they invited me to dinner.

Y/N: Oh, well come in. Yoongi was wearing a black shirt with long sleeves and he was wearing black skinny jeans and boots. Then, Mom popped out of the kitchen and said. Mom: Hello, I'm Y/N's Mother. Yoongi: Yeah, I'm Yoongi we met earlier. Y/N: He was my fake boyfriend. Mom: Wait so you never had a boyfriend? Y/N: I was dating a girl, Mom. Mom: Ohhh. Well so you want to help us make some of the dinner. Yoongi: Yeah, that sounds awesome.

*Mini Time Skip*

We were making Y/F/F. (Your/Favorite/ Food.) Yoongi and I were making one thing and Mom and Dad were making another.

Then I needed a bit of help. Yoongi came behind me and started guiding me. My face was completely red.

Mom: Honey, look. She said as she whispered to her husband. Dad just smiled and tried holding his laugh. Mom playfully hit him and said. Mom: What are you laughing for. She whispered. Dad: I think it's funny when she's embarrassed.

*Time Skip*

We finished eating, we had a great time together. Mom: Alright your Father and I are going to bed now, good night Yoongi. Yoongi: Good Night Mr and Mrs. L/N.

Y/N: So, tonight was fun. Yoongi: Yeah, it was. They both said as they were heading to the door. Mom popped her head out from a corner and was watching them.

Y/N and Yoongi finished their conversation. Y/N: Good Night. Yoongi: Yeah, you too. By the way tell your Mother to be better at hiding. Y/N: What?! Y/N turned her head and saw her parents spying on her and Yoongi. Y/N: MOM?! DAD?! They ran back to their room and laughed. Yoongi laughed and Y/N apologized, She also went red and closed the door and went to her room and slammed her face in her pillow and died from embarrassment. As she screamed in her pillow she said as her face was still on the pillow. Y/N: What are you doing to me Min Yoongi?!

That's the end of this chapter. What did you think? Good or Bad? Let me know. Have a good day/night 😊💜💜💜.