I Don't Want To Break Your Heart

*After School*

"So, do you want to tell me now what happened?" Yoongi asked. "Hmmm, no." I said. "Please, I won't tell anyone." He begged a little.

"Ok ok, well...there's something I want to tell you." I said. "What is it?" "I-I'm still in lo-." I was about to say but Hyuna jump on my back.

"Ow! Jesus Christ, are you trying to kill me?" I said. I ended up falling on the ground. "Here let me help you." Yoongi said giving me his hand.

I tripped a little when he was helping me & I fell on top of him. "I-I'm so so sorry Yoongi." I said. "It's fine, Y/N it was an accident." Yoongi said.

Hyuna started taking pictures. "You two are too cute." She said. I immediately got off him & hid my red face. "Um, I just realized my Mom needs me. Sorry I have to go." I said to them, then ran home.

"Ignore her, she's just shy." Hyuna said. Yoongi just laughed as him & Hyuna watched me run off.

*Time Skip*

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I stood up & walked to the door & opened it. I saw my Mother & said: "Hey, Mom. What's up?" "There's someone here to see you." Mom said. Yoonji showed up in front of the door.

"I'll leave you two alone." Mom said then left. "So, are you going to date him?" Yoonji asked. "We just went on one date. I don't know if I'll go out with him again." I said.

"Please don't." Yoonji said. "I can't promise that." I replied. "Y/N, I broke up with IU." Yoonji said. "Ok, so? What does that have to do with me." I said.

"I did it for you." Yoonji said. "I didn't want you to do that for me." I said. "I know." Yoonji said. She pushed me into the room & closed the door.

She tried kissing me but I stopped her & said: "Yoonji, we're not together. Why can't you just accept that?" "Because I just can't handle being away from you." Yoonji said.

"Really? Then why is that when I moved to New York you decided to make it ok to cheat on me?" Y/N said. "I was an idiot ok." Yoonji said.

"That doesn't excuse your actions." I said. "Please leave." I said. "Y/N.." Yoonji said. "Just go, please." I begged.

Yoonji just left & slammed the door behind her. I sat down on my bed. I felt like I'm breaking her heart, I don't want to do that. But, she cheated on me so this is her fault, right?

The more I thought of this the more I thought I was going to lose my mind. "Honey are you ok? What happened?" Mom asked. She poked her head in.

(Does that even make sense?)

"I'm fine Ma." I said. Mom just sighed & entered the room & closed the door. She sat down next to me & said: "You don't have to lie to me, you can tell me what's going on."

"Well that girl Yoonji, that's my ex." I said. "Really? Well she seemed like your type anyway." Mom said really not that surprised. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well you were always into bad boys/bad girls." Mom said. "She's not a bad girl." I said. "Really? Because her aura said something else." Mom said.

"Not my fault she has a shitty aura." I said. "She hasn't done anything bad to you though, right?" Mom asked.

I remembered the one time Yoonji brought me to her bedroom & was forcing herself on me. I hated thinking of that moment. It really made me hate her.

"No." I said. "Well that's good." Mom said. "If you need anything, I'll always be here for you." Mom said. She kissed my temple & smiled, then left my room.

*Mini Time Skip*

As I continued to think about Yoonji, I was a bit more curious about her past. What else hasn't she told me. I hope she's not hiding anything too crazy.

Yoonji's POV

I was hanging out with Yoongi & his friends. They were playing basketball while my head was full of thoughts of Y/N.

"Hey, Yoonji, Are you dead?" Jungkook asked. "Oh fuck off." I said. "Damn, it was just a question." Jungkook said. 

"One sec." Yoongi said to them. Yoongi walked to Yoonji. Yoonji sat up from the bench & Yoongi sat next to her & said: "What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like bitch?"

Yoonji just ignored him. "Hey, asshat I'm talking to you." Yoongi said hitting her arm gently. "Ok fine, if it will get you to shut up." Yoonji said rolling her eyes.

"I can't stop thinking about Y/N, I just- can't get her out of my head." Yoonji said. "I broke up with IU & she still won't take me back." "Well you did cheat on her like an asshole." Yoongi said then drank some water.

Yoonji smacked his back. Yoongi choked a bit & said: What the hell was that for?!" "You wanted me to talk, so you'll listen." Yoonji said.

Author's POV

Yoonji just ranted to Yoongi for half an hour. "Can we get back to playing now?" Hoseok whined. "Yeah." Yoongi said. He put his water bottle down & went back to the court & they went back to playing again.

"HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH ME!" IU yelled to Yoonji. "You've got to be fucking kidding me." Jungkook said starting to get annoyed again.

That's the end of this chapter. What did you think? Let me know. Have a great day/night 😊💜💚🖤❤️💖💛💙.