Seeing The Ex

*HOURS LATER*

We finally arrived back home. I ran out of the car and started to dance around. Y/N: WE'RE BACK HOOMMMEE!!! I went next door and knocked on the door.

Yoongi: Hell- Y/N! He picked me up and spun me around. Yoongi: I missed you so much. He put me down and he looked a little teary eyed. (That probably made no sense.)

Y/N: Noo! Don't cry. I wiped his tear away with my thumb while the rest of my hand held his face. After I wiped away his tear we just looked into each other's eyes.

Yoongi then held my hand and said. Yoongi: There's something I have to tell you. Y/N: What is it? Yoongi: I lo-. Yoonji: YOONGI YOU IDIOT WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LEAVE THE FRONT DOOR OPEN! DO YOU WANT BUGS IN THE HOUSE?! When I heard her voice I just wanted to run away. But with Yoongi I felt safe.

He turned around and said. Yoongi: Will you just shut up, you've been complaining all the damn time. Yoonji rolled her eyes and then she noticed me behind Yoongi.

Yoonji: Y/N? Is that you? I just hid behind Yoongi and held onto him. Yoongi: She doesn't love you anymore. Yoonji: What are you talking about? Of course she does. She was swinging around a bottle that looked like alcohol but more specifically Vodka.

Yoongi: Where did you get the alcohol? Yoonji: No where. She then went silent. Yoongi: What did I tell you about hanging out with IU, she always had you drinking and smoking.

Yoonji: Oh fuck off. She just just walked back into the house wobbling. Y/N: Should I go? Yoongi: No, by the way everyone has a surprise for you. Come on. Y/N: Ok, one second. Mom! Dad! I'm going somewhere with Yoongi, ok? Mom: Alright, have fun. (Irl my parents probably wouldn't want me hang out with a boy.)

We went on Yoonji's motorcycle and I wrapped my arms around him. (🌚🌚🌚😏😏😏🌚🌚🌚😏😏😏, I'm innocent I swear...🙃)

We arrived at Hyuna's house

We arrived at Hyuna's house. Y/N: So what's the surprise? Yoongi: If I tell you then it won't be much of a surprise. I just got so excited, I ran up to Hyuna's house and knocked on the door.

Hyuna: He- Y/N!!! She tackled me. Hyuna: I missed you so so much! Y/N: Me too, but please get off me my back is in a lot pain. Hyuna: Oh, sorry. She got up and helped me up.

Hyuna: Let's go inside, come on Yoongi- I mean Grandpa. Yoongi: Excuse me?! Hyuna and I ran inside and Yoongi ran after us. Instead of catching Hyuna, Yoongi tackled me to the floor.

We were both breathing heavily and looking into each other's eyes. Hyuna: I'm so living for this moment. Hyuna started taking pictures. Yoongi and I were blushing like crazy.

Jungkook: What are you doin- Y/N! MY LOVE! He picked me up and hugged me like crazy. Jungkook: Don't leave me again! Hyuna: You?! She isn't your girlfriend. Jungkook: Yet. Hyuna: She doesn't want your weird tattooed self. Yoongi: Hey! I have tattoos. Y/N: Really?! Can I see? Yoongi: Later.

We went upstairs and we saw Hoseok. (aka Hoesucccc 🌚🌚🌚😏😏🔞) Hoseok: Y/N! MY LOVE! Jungkook: Hey! She's mine! Hoseok: Bish Please. Hoseok was squeezing me. Y/N: Hoseok you're killing me, you're hugs are too tight. Hoseok: Sorry. He put me down and then he took out a blindfold. (Kinky 😏🔞)

Hoseok: Are you ready? Y/N: Yes! I said excitedly. Hoseok smiled then put the blindfold around my eyes. Then I felt someone holding my hand and guiding me.

Y/N: Where are we going? I said as I giggled. Jungkook: Some where. Jungkook whispered in my ear. I turned my head quickly and said. Y/N: Hey! Don't do that ya hoe. Jungkook: I'm a good boy! Hyuna: Bish please.

*A few minutes past*

Hoseok: Ok, you can take the blindfold off now. I took off the blindfold and my eyes were adjusting with the light. Y/N: OMG! It's so beautiful!

That's it for this chapter. What did you think? Good or Bad? Let me know. Have a good day/night 😊💜💜💜.