Answer Seto!

Brice's P.O.V

"Seto!" I yelled knocking on seto's door "go away brice!" Seto yelled back "why won't seto come out of his room." I thought trying to figure out away to get seto out of his room. I here Abby in next room talking to someone on her phone i think " ok i'm gonna have to hang up on you sorry but gotta go." I hear Abby say as she leaves the room. "Oh hey Brice what's wrong" Abby said looking at me worried " oh...uh nothing i'm fine." I said trying to get Abby to go down stairs "sure." Abby said with a face that made me want to laugh." Don't make me go derp Abby on you" Abby said about to take off her glasses " ok fine seto won't come out of his room and talk to me about his problem because all i heard from him was that he had a problem then quickly ran to his room." I told Abby. "Awwww do you love seto or something?" Abby asked me in a baby voice "n-no." I said blushing " yeah right i know you do Brice now don't be giving me that bull crap." Abby said as she knocked on seto's door. " Seto please let me in." Abby said knocking on the door " go away Brice!" I hear seto yell on the other end of the door "no it's me Abby!" Abby yells back at seto.

Seto's P.O.V

" come in." I say uncovering myself i hear the door open then close " you ok?" I heard Abby ask me as she walked up to me " yeah i'm fine it's just that i don't want brice knowing i love him." I said blushing a light shade of pink " it's ok i won't tell him...wait that's not the problem tell me the truth seto." Abby demanded me wow who knew that a 12 year old could be so rough on a 16 year old like me." Ok but your gonna have to see if brice is still there ok." I said "ok but your gonna tell me ok seto." Abby said walking towards the door." Ok he's gone seto now tell me what's the problem." Abby said " ok but don't laugh at me ok Abby?" I asked Abby " i promise." She said." Ok here we go i'm a sorcerer!" I said closing my eyes tightly only to open them and see Abby's mouth dropped "omg." She said about to jump up and down on the bed." Please don't you'll wake up everyone!" I said holding her down on the bed "oops almost forgot sorry." Abby whispered " ok now go to bed Abby i'm really tired so please don't me up and don't tell Brice ok... oh and is mitch taking good care of if not tell me ok." I said as Abby walked out of the room smiling and rolling." God why do i have to act as big brother to her i'm sorry Abby don't hate me forever."