Herobrine gets him back

Herobrines p.o.v

" you two! I want you to get seto back understand and if you fail to do so then i'll have send in the naga." I said and two gaurds standing before shook in fear and said yes sir and they were gone. I then stood up and walked out of my kingdom to get fresh air * oh wait there isnt any air in the nether * i started walking around the nether ghast flying as well as blazes whither skeletons walked around with their stone swords and zombie pigmen walking around with their gold swords * time skip to well shelby's p.o.v dont ask were i got her from *

" jerome come on come on
hurry up." I said while jerome trying to get ready my three little cousins were already i was excited to see abby and the rest of them after ten minutes jerome was finally ready and we left to go to the team crafted house. It took us an hour to get there i wonder if abby can control her temper because she really couldnt in school i then i knocked the door and all i saw was brice opening the door and allowed us in when i saw abby i ran to her "shelby!" Abby yelled running down the rest of the stairs then she tripped and almost hit the ground istead the stairs i quickly turned into a wolf and saved her " oh... my...god... that..was.. AWESOME!" I heard seto say watching tv i smiled and turned back to normal " abby you ok." I said abby was ok but she needed to be more careful though i didnt want her to kill herself trying to run downstairs.

Seto's p.o.v

I looked down at my amulet and saw it was glowing i looked at brice and told him to take me up stairs to my room and when he i quickly went to my enchanted book. No no no no no this can't be no i saw two of herobrines gaurds heading towards the house " guys watch out!" I yell looking out my window but then i heard something break down the door. I try my best to stand up but it was hopeless i couldnt do it and i fell back down crap if i just learned how to heal the pralized this would be much better but no i couldnt learn it my dad wouldnt let me because everytime he would come home he would start abusing me and my mom tried to stop him but she couldnt do anything about his auggressive way and it hurt her more than it hurt me she tried saving me but it was no use he would still beat me and call me names but thinking of it just makes me aghhhhhh.......

Shelby's p.o.v

" who are you?" I growled " were is seto?" One of the gaurds asked but he also looked scared as if someone domanded him to look for seto " why do you need to know?" Brice asked " ummm... because we need him." The gaurd " you looking for me?!" Seto asked i looked behind me and saw seto but his eyes glowed red and he looked angry and his amulet turned black and luckily for me i can smell anger in anyone and there was to much in seto but why " ahh seto yes we've been looking for you." The gaurds said but without even moving seto killed the gaurds and the face i made was like what the f*ck just happened he didnt even move once but after that a naga showed up and i was like a wolf with its tail between its legs i was so scared and my little cousins looked the same as well as abby we all just stood there " grr seto herobrine awaits your return." The naga said " herobrine is waiting for me aww how greatfull he does care about me!" Seto said wait what was he serious about this there is no way he is serious about this " come cebaria lets go." Seto said and with that seto and the naga was gone no no seto why....

The end.............

Or is it?....