A Merriage Wish

Abby's P.O.V

It was my birthday today but everyone forgot it was my birthday except my best friend Shelby she basically called me and told me happy birthday which made me feel a little better. As i was walking to my room i hear seto crying from in his room" seto are you ok?" I asked seto sitting in the bed with him " n-no brice heard about my secret and he said that we weren't to together anymore." Seto sobbed " it's ok seto things happen like that ok." I told seto as he started to laugh " seto you ok?" I asked only to be jumped by everyone " SURPRISE!!!" They all yelled making me jump onto seto " w-what's going on?" I asked still holding onto seto." It is my special girl's birthday isn't it?" Mitch asked walking up to me kissing my forehead." I t-thought you g-guys forgot." I said making mitch frown " no we would never forget your birthday sweety." Mitch said making me blush ( time skip to mitch's present eeeee this will be exciting ) " ok mitch time for your present." Sky said i was bored the whole entire time mitch would always give me a book or something stupid that. Mitch kneled down in front of me of i just rolled my eyes knowing what he was going give me. Mitch pulled a box out of his pocket and my eyes widen in fear to what was in the box mitch opened it and a ring was inside i started crying tears of joy " Abigail Sweat will you marry me?" Mitch asked looking up at me " YES!!!" I said jumping into mitch's arms.

Mitch's P.O.V

The next morning i saw abby in bed i walked down stairs and asked deadlox were abby was " oh she went with jason to prepare for the wedding." Ty said watching tv " oh i guess getting prepared for the wedding's a good idea." I said ( time skip to day before the wedding because this part gets funny ) i wake up seeing jason and deadlox in bridesmaid dresses jason wearing a blue dress and ty in green dress but i hear brice and seto yelling as i see seto getting to the doorway making me laugh because i don't who did this but seto was in a purple bridesmaid dress " lol i'm sorry seto it's just...why a purple dress?" I asked seto " brice did it he wanted me to a bridesmaid and abby got me the dress." Seto said blushing wildly.

Sorry for being to short but had to make the wedding day for next chapter...waaa please don't hate i said sorry