What Am I Doing With Life Anymore

Set's p.o.v

Today was the wedding day me and brice also with my paralyzed legs all well there better than death. You know what i am a 16 year old sorcerer and now i'm paralyzed well we did go to the hospital and the doctor said that my brain took my ability to walk just to bring me back to life, but now i'm stuck in a wheelchair. This is just great i can't walk because someone to kill me oh when i find out who did this i'm gonna...gonna...ugh forget about it." Oh seto your going to do great." Muffin said she didn't seem to happy today she glaring at deadlox hmm what did he ever do to her all well. Abby said she was inviting her best friend forever i guess and jerome..." wait jerome is coming!?" I excitedly said "yup so is my friend shelby." Abby said eeeeee i finally get to see the bacca again i mean it's been so long since i've seen him." Ok seto don't you think it's time to get over to the church before we are late?" Muffin said grinding her teeth still glaring at ty....

This all i could do but before i go and yes this a cliffhanger just because i want to die right now and yell at me once and i will never make a new part to a story ever again.

And yeah i hate myself right now because someone dies in the part and yes it is someone that may or may not like but who cares... i sure don't because you all will start hating on me after this so yeah read the top first if you haven't already. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee.