Wedding Day

Mitch's P.O.V

It's the wedding today i'm going to go see if abby was ready but only to get pushed away by brice " brice what are you doing?" I said getting pushed farther from abby by brice " your not allowed to see your bride yet mitch." Brice said pushing me away " why not brice?" I asked. I really wanted to see abby but i couldn't get out of brice's grip, i wonder why i couldn't see her before the wedding but i couldn't complain about it i guess though me, brice, sky, ian, and munchingbrotato got to the church first before they did and waited there until they got there but while we wait we decorated the place to pass the time.

Seto's P.O.V

" are you sure i'm ready guys?" Abby asked us " sure you are

abby." I said blushing still because i was in the purple dress brice put me in and abby got for me " seto are you blushing?" Deadlox asked as i blushed even more " n-n-no i'm not b-b-blushing." I said trying to cover my face ok yeah i was blushing but i didn't want them to know how embarrassed i was and also we were going to be late for the wedding ( time skip to wedding ) it was almost time for the wedding but when bell rang i knew the wedding was starting until i was grabbed out of the room by brice." Brice what are you doing the wedding is starting." I said trying get out of brice's grip but brice started kissing me making me blush even more before the wedding but, then i started to kiss back brice then pinned me against a wall and kissed me roughly brice started making out with me and i started blushing wildly brice then pushed me into a room and into a bed starting to kiss my neck making me moan a lot. To my surprise he was taking off my dress " b-brice what are you doing?" I asked still blushing wildly " oh you'll see setosorcerer." Brice said wait how did he know i was a sorcerer no one told that hopefully i know i tell him abby didn't tell him oh no mitch must of told him as soon as he took the dress off i was laying in the bed with my boxers and gloves hands also covering my arms he took the gloves and once he did that he saw cuts on my arms " oh my god what happened to you seto!" Brice yelled worriedly " i did brice i cut myself when i was younger and i still do it now." I said tears filled my eyes until we heard the open " oh my god what the heck are you doing to seto brice!" Muffin said slapping brice away from me.

Mitch's P.O.V

" Mitch do you take this beautiful girl as your lovely wedded wife?" The preecher asked "i do." I said calmly " and abby do you take this man to be your wedded husband?" He asked abby " i do." Abby said just as calmly "now you may kiss the bride." The guy said so i kissed abby only to interrupted by muffin " brice how could do this to seto!" Muffin yelled " what's going on over there!" I yelled running towards them." Brice was making out with seto!" Muffin yelled at me.

Next time on setosolace it will start in muffin's p.o.v next chapter no spoilers doods so yeah good luck.