No More Memories

Seto's P.O.V

I just now woke to find myself in someone else's bed" ahh how did i get in this bed i hope the people who live here say i could stay because if not i'll get out of their way and leave." I said to myself still in the bed. I heard someone yell the name seto from what sounded like it came from down stairs i didn't move from the spot until a blond headed man burst through the door." Seto why didn't you come down stairs when i called you?" The tall man said i didn't answer him but i did ask him who this seto person was cause i didn't know who he was the man stared in shock " so you don't remember who you are...ok that's ok." He said walking almost running out of the room after he ran out of the room i saw a young girl in the door way. " are you ok seto?" The girl asked as she walked in i just backed away slowly trying to get away from her but, she looked inacent " i don't know who seto is but my name is Harvey." I told her but the expression on her face gave me a feeling that i should probably wake up her eyes were well they had blue farther from the pupil but closer there was green but before i could say sorry she ran out of the room crying. God i feel so bad now for doing that if i could just remember their names i could probably remember something.

Brice's P.O.V

I can't believe seto forgot who we were and even worse his own name i sat on the caoch and started to cry abby was running down the stairs crying so she went up to mitch and cried in his arms " baby what's wrong?" Mitch asked abby worriedly " seto forgot who he was he even forgot who we were mitch!" Abby yelled only to make me cry even more( time skip to next night because it's more interesting than hearing brice cry the hole entire time so yeah oh and now back to se-i mean harvey's p.o.v)

I decided to run away from the house because after that collision i bet they wouldn't want me back i guess because if they'd miss me sorry you guys but got to go i ran away crying. I found the close bush and hid behind it so no one could find and found a dagger inside the bush and started cutting myself like i would do to myself when i was younger * flashback * HARVEY STOP IT PLEASE HARVEY STOP!!" My mom yelled at me but i didn't listen i just kept cutting my arms she ran up to me and took the blade away " mom give it back!" I yelled at my mom but, she didn't listen to me she just pulled into the house and told me to wash my arms i ran to my room crying yelling i hope you die as i got to my room i locked the door and jumped on my bed finding a knife under my pillow so i grab it and started cutting myself again wishing i was dead my mom knocked on the door but i didn't answer i kept cutting myself." Harvey please let me in i'm sorry but you can't keep cutting yourself like that your going to kill yourself from the lose of blood sweety." My mom said through the door * end of flashback * i felt tears sliding down my face as i cut myself " why can't i just die now?" I sobbed still cutting myself. I heard someone in the distance it sounded familiar it sounded like oh my god it's Brice i remembered everything from the flashback i quickly run towards the voice and ran into someone." Oh my god seto!" I heard brice say holding me in his arms i kissed him he kissed back " seto are you ok why are you and how did you forget who we were?" Brice asked me( another time skip because i get bored easily oh wait after the story seto tells brice the chapter ends to all well )

Next time on setosolace... you know what i'm just gonna say and this may be a spoiler but seto tells brice his secret so yeah if spoiled next part for you well suck it up my friend spoiled her fanfiction to so don't worry it's perfectly normal so i hope this spoiled it for her yeah!!!!!!! I'm so mean ain't i.