A Muffin Disaster

Muffin's P.O.V

The next day i was calmer but still angry at what brice did to seto yesterday but was happy for mitch and abby then i heard a random gunshot then i ran downstairs but only to see seto standing eyes widen staring into the distance." S-seto?" Brice said from beside seto i saw a guy just outside and he looked familiar i ran towards him as he ran off i then tackle the guy pull off his hood but only to stand with eyes wide it was...

Brice's P.O.V

"oh my god!" I yelled i ran towards seto and caught him " oh my god oh my god!" I kept yelling to myself i heard abby and mitch coming downstairs " what hap- oh my god no seto NO!" Abby yelled running towards me i looked at seto tears filled my eyes." Who could of dun this to you." I said tears starting to fall from my eyes " please forgive me but..."seto said with a low voice " wait can't you heal yourself?" Abby asked seto sadly" no i am sorry." Seto said eyes starting to close " no no no no seto please stay with me please no." I said crying.( i am sorry for this but you should of known this was going to happening )

Deadlox's P.O.V

I was struggling to get up to tell muffin all what happened " ty why would you this?!" Muffin yelled i told muffin what happened but only to get a shocked face at the end " i'm sorry but i had no control over myself." I said i was ashamed of myself for what i have done muffin then slapped me crying running off " i'm sorry!" I yelled sadly." You should be!" She yelled back.

( i am very sorry for this but it has to end this way but all i am going to say is that SETO ISN'T HUMAN SO HA!!!!!!)

Seto's P.O.V

I can't get up why can't i move at all i want to get up but my amulet won't let me get up i want to hug brice but can't move abit oh no i must of been paralysed by the gunshot must say something." Brice please help me." I said as brice helped me up and set me on the caoch " seto are y-y-you ok i thought you dead and i was so scared an- i cut brice of by kissing him brice then broke the kiss got off the coach onto his knees and asked the question i have been waiting for all my life." Harvey sorcerer will you marry me?" Brice asked i said yes but didn't jump up and down because for some reason that death paralyzed my legs.

Next time on setosolace ty/deadlox gets punished and harvey and brice get married so yay and muffin gets mad at ty for shooting seto so pls don't hate me ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh