First day- Meeting Izuku Midoriya.

Third Person P.O.V.
Kirishima was getting ready in his room, with the help of his mom of course. "I cant wait to hear all about your day, Eijirou!" His mom hummed "I cant wait to get a crush! Will she be pretty and sweet? What if It's a he?" Kirishima questioned, causing his mom to pause. "It cant be a he." She answered "But I sure hope she's pretty and sweet." She ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead after getting his shoes on "They grow up so fast." She picked him up. "Ready to make friends?" He nodded happily and smiled, holding onto his mom. "Let's go!" He giggled.
-30 minutes later, once they arrive at the school-
"Have fun!" His mom waved as he got out of the car. "Bye mom!" Kirishima walked inside, two boys playing I'm the middle of the room catching his eye. "Kacchan, you're so good at this!" He heard. "I know, Deku!" He walked over and waved at them, his long-ish black hair coming down over his face a bit. "I'm Eijirou Kirishima, but you call me Kiri!" Izuku nodded "Izuku Midoriya! But kacchan calls me Deku, so you can call me that too!" Izuku stood up and hugged the boy. "And I'm Katsuki Bakugou. You can call me Bakugou." He held out his hand to shake. Kirishima shook his hand "Nice to meet you both!" Oh no. He was afraid now. Kirishima thought Izuku was really cute. His mom said that he couldnt like boys. "Nice to meet you too!" Izuku smiled and giggled. Kirishima blushed slightly. Bakugou went back to playing, but with other friends. "Wanna go play, Kiri?"
(Sorry, I know this is short. I promise that the chapters will get longer!)