*cricket noises* hi.

Izuku was pulled into a sweet kiss by Kaminari, but the kiss soon turned into a heated makeout session. Izuku was loving every minute of it. Every so often, one of Kaminari's hands would drift and he would shock him. Izuku would blush and then moan into the blonde's mouth, his grip tightening. He pulled away and panted heavily, his lips wet and plump from the kissing. "Oh.. my god." He managed out "That was like heaven." Kirishima looked at him. "Want some more?" His voice was husky and deep. "Hell yes." He looked at him. "Come on. Get in my lap." Kirishima patted his lap. Izuku nodded and went over, getting in his lap so he was basically straddling the red head. Kirishima kissed him gently, his hands moving up his thighs, near his length, then to his hips. Izuku let out a whine and deepened the kiss as Kaminari sat behind him and started rubbing his back and whispering seductively in his ear. Kirishima took the whines as a chance to shove his tongue into the smallers mouth, causing him to moan softly. "You want us, beautiful?" Kaminari hummed, slipping his hands under his shirt and shocking him, causing him to pull away and moan out. "Yes, please, please!"
(Haha I'm lazy)