Date night

The end of the say had rolled around. Izuku was panicking. He didn't know what to wear. He had never been on a date! He ended up settling on an all might t-shirt with a red and white flannel and blue jeans, with his classic red converse. "This looks okay, right?" He asked himself. Kirishima on the other hand was chill. He had never been on a date, but he had a pretty good fashion sense. He went with a white t-shirt and black ripped jeans with some black converse high-tops. Kaminari went with just a t-shirt and jeans with some tennis shoes. Izuku started squealing. Two, not one, two cute guys! "What If I mess it up? What if It's a joke?" He started mumbling to himself. At 5:30, Izuku headed to Kirishima's dorm, his hands in his pockets. "Kirishima, are you ready?" Kirishima wasnt the one to open the door though. It was kaminari, whose hair was messed up, his lips swollen a bit. Izuku flushed red. "D-Did I interrupt something?" Kaminari chuckled and pulled him inside, holding his hips as he shut the door "You're just in time, cutie pie." Izuku blushed darker as he looked at Kirishima, who was laid back on the couch and panting, his lips also swollen. It took Izuku a second to register what had happened. "Oh my." Were the only words he could say before he was pulled into a kiss by the yellow-blonde. He almost instantly kissed back and wrapped his arms around the boy's neck. "Kami, save some for me." Kirishima whined, running a hand through his hair. Izuku and Kirishima both could tell it was about to be one long night. And man were they excited.
(Sorry about my inconsistent schedule, I usually just update when I remember. And don't forget to check out some of my other garbage books!)