*more cricket noises*

"I want you so bad~ I want you both, please~" They were proud of the fact that they were able to make Deku a whining, whimpering, and moaninjg mess beneath them in a matter of minutes. "Do you? You gotta beg better than that~" Izuki whined and shifted his hips. "Please, please!~" Oh my, was he so dirty when he wanted to be. "So lewd, baby~" kirishima mused. "So, so lewd~" Kaminari smirked and unbuttoned the greenette's jeans, pulling them down. Said action caused Izuku to go red, biting his lip. "P-Please be careful.." He whimpered. "Will do bunny." The name from the redhead made izuku turn a darker red. "Thanks kiri." He smiled. "I need to prepare you, hon." Denki purred. "Suck." He held three fingers in front of Izuku's face. Deku obeyed, taking the fingers into his mouth and swirling his tongue over them and humming. "You're so behaved sweetheart. I'm so proud of you." Kirishima rubbed his back and Deku released Kaminari's fingers. "T-Thank you- Ah!-" he gasped as a finger was inserted into his hole. "F-Fuck.. warn me next time.." Deku whimpered softly as the second finger was added and Kaminari began scissoring him. "Oohh.. fuck..~" deku soon started moaning. Kaminari added the last finger before deciding he was stretched enough. "Are you ready for the real thing?~" deku nodded happily. "Y-Yes!" Kirishima snapped his fingers to get Deku's attention. "I want your eyes on me." Deku nodded. Oh, how he loved being dominated. Kaminari pushed in soon enough, gaining a small cry of pain from the greenete. "Shh.. It's going to feel better soon." Kirishima rubbed his face, pulling him closer to his dick. "Suck, baby~" deku obeyed and started licking the tip, before just taking him in whole.

   "For someone so innocent seeming, he sure does know how to work his mouth, don't you think?~ You think he has some practice?~" Kaminari smirked and rubbed his back gently. "Either way, he looks beautiful. Absolutely stunning." He continued, beginning to thrust slowly as to not hurt the male under him. Kirishima nodded. Never once did he imagine seeing his childhood friend like this, wrecked, mouth wrapped around his dick. He wasnt complaining, no. He was absolutely enamoured. He also though Kaminari had at least some innocence. Nope. God, kirishima loved it and he couldn't wait to wreck Midoriya with the blonde. "Shiiit, he feels so nice, doesn't he Kirishima?" When the redhead looked down at Deku, what he saw was stunning. He looked completely blissed out and they hadn't even started yet. Kirishima pulled Deku off and made him look up at him. "You're stunning." With that, Kaminari pulled out carefully and turned the greenete onto his back. "Come get a try, Kiri~" he smirked.

(I'm going to post this draft until I can write some more)