becoming friends with Izuku Midoriya

Third person P.O.V.
Kirishima went home the afternoon after the first day "Mommy?" He asked "Yes, dear?" She hummed in response "What's wrong with liking boys?" Her bright features darkened. "Dont tell me." He looked at her as she spoke "It's unnatural. Its gross. Of I find out you like a boy-" he cut her off "I like a boy!" He covered his mouth.
-end flashback-
"Time for school, brat." Kirishima's mom sneered. Kirishima didnt like his mom like this. "Yes, mom." He got out of bed and started getting ready. "Time to leave!" He walked out to the car and got in. "Disgusting little shit." His mom muttered. He teared up a bit. Once he got to school and to his classroom, he brightened up and ran over to Izuku and Bakugou. "Hey, Izu! Hey, Bakubro!" He called, hugging Izuku and high fiving Bakugou. Izuku smiled like a dork. Bakugou rolled his eyes. "What happened to your face, Kiri?" Izuku ran his fingers gently over the bruises and handprints. "O-Oh, I uh, got into a fight is all!" Izuku nodded and happily started playing with him. "So, do you have a crush on anyone yet?" The black haired boy questioned. "Mhm! My mom said it was okay, too! He's a boy!" He giggled and covered his mouth. Kirishima gasped "But Izuku, arent you afraid?!" Izuku raised his eyebrow "what do you mean?" Kirishima grabbed his shoulders "My mom said that liking boys is gross and unnatural!" Izuku tilted his head "My mom says it's not. Maybe our moms are just different!" Kirishima nodded. "Who is it?" He smiled "it's a secret, silly!" Recess came around and kirshima was playing with Izuku. Even though it was only the second day, Izuku and Kirishima were already the best of friends and swore they would never leave each other. But little did they know, that was soon to change.  Kirishima cried the whole day after he found out he wasnt going to see the boy ever again. He loved the boy's company because even when he was having a bad day, he brought a smile to his face. He found out the day before third grade. Izuku didnt realize he wasnt coming back until he went to his first day of third grade and the teacher didnt call Kirishima's name while doing attendance. He cried that day. And on that day, he swore to himself that he would never forget Kirshima. Ever.