L.O.V.E. PART: 0.7

"hahaha, so what kim jaehwan?"sungwoon laugh

"woojin, your hyungs is funny, huh?"jihoon said and look at woojin who smiling towards him.

"oh, yeah; their always like that. Hyung line is so funny."woojin said

"oh, woojin-ah is here...with his....boyfriend?"minhyun spoke beside jaehwan

"hyung, his is park jihoon; my bestfriend not boyfriend hyung."woojin said

"oh yes, were just friends."jihoon said and smile

"finally, our little sparrow is smiling."daniel said

"yes, this is new; this is the first time i saw woojin smile showing his snagletooth."minhyun said and smile

"oh really hyung? That is because of jihoon hyung."said woojin as he smile, while jihoon is blushing; cuz he doesn't know that he can make woojin smile.

"jihoonie~ thank you for making our woojinie smile like that, cuz you know he doesn't smile."jisung said and smile

"that is nothing hyung, i just want to help woojin."

______________

||next day||

Woojin come back to his parent house, cuz his parent said they will have a dinner tonight.

"woojin-ah?"chanyeol said

"hyung?"

"are you coming school today?"

"yeah hyung, and im going home in 3 in the afternoon."said woojin

"so....how's school?"

"is great hyung, i always have the highest score in our quizzes, and a score in our exam. And i am a top student in our section."woojin said and smile; chanyeol smile after hearing his brother and saw woojin smile.

"well that is great, for sure mom and dad will be proud of you."

"thanks hyung."woojin keep in smiling

"but, i notice that you're smiling, is my brother has a crush? Or in love?"chanyeol tease. Woojin is now blushing, he cup is face with his hands.

"hyung, dont tell anyone huh?(chanyeol nodded) i have a crush in our university."woojin whisper

"really? Finaly you already have a crush so thats mean, he can make you smile?"he asked

"yes hyung, he is really adorable, cute, pretty, smart, confident, has a kind attitude, stunning, and he is a happy person. He is the type of person that will help you to smile, he will make you laugh like crazy, and you can forgot all of your problems when you were with him. He is so ideal hyung, he will make you fall in love with no time, maybe angels really exist, i think i saw one of them."woojin said and smile while thinking about jihoon.

"i can see in your eyes that you have a hard crush to that guy, well...if you love someone (you open up your heart) well hang on to that love if thats will make you happy."chanyeol said and smile to woojin.

_____________

||school||

Jihoon's POV

I was sitting beside woojin who writing something to his notes. Well to be honest, i have a hard crush to woojin. He is ideal, his cute and handsome face, his kind and respecful attitude, he is smart, he is so perfect to me. He is my ideal. I can't belive that i was fallibg deeper and deeper in love with this boy beside me.

I wish one day, you can be mine and i can be yours.

"um....woojin...."i said and he turn his face to me.

"what is it hyung?"he asked

"well.....do you know what is love?"i asked that he look at me with his sparkling eyes

"love is......"

"love is......you..."i continue

"what did you say jihoon hyung?"he smile and make my heart beat faster

"love is.....kind..."woojin said and make my heart beat more.

I think i am deeply falling in love to this person, i can help myself fron falling deeper to him. I love him, i love him? I love him. I love you woojin-ah.

I wish this day won't end.

To be continue....