L.O.V.E. PART 12.0

Author's note:
Hi everyone, Im deeply so sorry if this story is kinda sad, its because; i show in this story HOW to FIGHT with DEPRESSION. And this story is about friendship and a love story.
I hope you understand:):):). I would like to recomend to read at your own risk, violence is contained in this chapter.

Woojin's POV

When i get home, i take a quick shower and wear black clothing with a long sleeves like what i do before. Turning the light off and sit on the center of the bed and started to cry while hugging my knees.

The downpour is hard same like the thunder. While thinking about what happen earlier, i felt that my heart is aching, i touch my chest and cry again.

"why it have to be like this?"i mumbled to myself while crying, i never felt this pain before; this is really different when my ex-gf broke up with me the pain is just normal, but when jihoon hyung rejected me; why it hurts so much!?

It show me like im not GOOD ENOUGH! Am i so useless? Am i to not good enough to do my best? It just too complicated.

Jihoon' s POV

UGH!!!!  Why did i do that to woojin!? Why i shout at him? Why i judge his love towards me? Im such a fool.

"bad jihoon, i call his crazy earlier!"i mumbled to my self

I really dont know why i did that to woojin, it hurt him so much. I decline, i busted him..  I rejected him, and i call him 'you too crazy to fall inlove with me!'
I get my phone and saw a notification from my ig account and saw woojin's post massage.
When i read it; i felt guilty, sad, and most of all i feel like im hurting. I really hurt woojin's feeling.

I am not in the mood earlier when woojin talk and confess his love towards me, well i have the same feeling too but why i did that?

I send woojin a massage and apologise to him and tell his i have the same feelings too.

To: woojinie💖
From: jihoonie🦄

Woojinie, i am deeply so sorry about what happen earlier, hyung was sorry. Im just not in the mood to talk to someone that time.
Sorry again woojinie.
Send√

But 5 minutes past, i was shocked to his reply.

To: jihoonie🦄
From: woojinie💖

Its okay hyung, i dont put a blame to your shoulder. You did nothing hyung. So dont feel sorry huh? I know you didn't like me you dont need to answer coz i already know it. Nobody likes me right? I told you before that nobody needs or likes me, and that is totally true. But always remember jihoon hyung that i always love you even you dont love me back, please take note that im always here to love you, cuz i always love you. Saranghae jihoon hyung.
Seen√

When i read his massage, i cried because of guitiesness, why did i to that? Why i hurt him that much?!
Im such a crazy.

||next day||

I wake up early to get ready and go to school early to see woojin so i can apologise to him in person instead by chatting, coz what if the real person behind it is not woojin!? I have to be carefull. And confess my love to him too. And tell him i feel the same way.

When i enter the classroom, some of my classmates are there, i sit beside daehwi. After 15 minutes; the bell rings and our teacher started discusing the lessons.
And when i read the topic, i remember woojin. (a/n: wanna know what's the topic is?)