L.O.V.E. PART: 0.8

"oh you are my star~ you are my star, in the sky. Neoui bamhaneul soge neaga issdamyeung."jihoon sang

"wow, jihoon hyung your voice is so good."woojin said with a fake smile

"do you know who is that star?"jihoon suddenly asked woojin

"ummm....(ong seong wu?)...your cru-crush?"woojin doesn't sure about his answer

"your right woojin, the star is my crush; and that is you."jihoon said in his mind.
"the star is that someone who really special to me, who makes me fall in love so hard, who makes me happy, and who makes me feel so safe."jihoon said while meeting woojin's gaze.

"i know you have a crush woojinie, care to share it to me."

"um.....he is..cute, pretty, smart, he can make me happy, laugh, smile, he can makes everything okay, he doesn't loose hope, he is always with me, he's always beside me no matter what happen he is here to help me."woojin said, while woojin is talking about that secret crush of him; the wide smile doesn't leave his face.

"wait, wait, wait, did i know him?"jihoon asked

"its a SECRET hyung."woojin said and take his phone

"that not fair!"

"its fair hyung, you doesn't tell me who is crush hyung, so i didn't tell you too. So its fair."

"hyung, i didn't know that you have a lot of photo in my phone. Look."woojin show all of jihoon's photo in woojin's phone.

(A/N: i just screenshot that in my phone, since im using vivo Y81i

(A/N: i just screenshot that in my phone, since im using vivo Y81i. Coz i dont know how to edit.)

"that is because were best friends,
(A/N: they're being best friends a month ago.)
And your apartment is so cool. We can use it in our photoshot."jihoon said while grinning.

"but hyung, can you have a sleepover to my apartment tonight? Tomorrow there is no school and the day after tomorrow is a holiday."

"of course, why? Whats the matter woojin-ah?"

"erm...hyung...im sorry if im always like this."woojin said while looking down.

"sorry for what? What do you mean woojin?"jihoon asked in a curious tone of his voice

"im sorry for i always have a problem, im always sad, im always crying. Maybe you feel bored to me."

"woojin, i understand your condition. I know depression is serious, i know your guts telling you that everyone hates you; woojin please listen your not alone woojin.
Everyone loves you, i dont feel bored when im with you. To be honest your secret crush of yours is so lucky. Look woojin your so kind, respectful, you are feeling so happy to a person that you really love. Your too precious woojin; even when you think about something that can bring you down; please take note that we're all here for you."jihoon said and hug woojin who sobbing after hearing jihoon's words

"thank you hyung...."woojin said and hug jihoon back

"there is nothing to thank you woojinie."

Jihoon'a POV

I dont know this feeling anymore, woojin you really make me feel your love. Should i confess to you?
But im afraid you dont love me back. But still hoping woojin.

I can't help my heart from beating for faster when i saw your snaggletooth; maybe when my heart beat more faster, my heart its gonna came out.

||next day||

3rd person's POV

Woojin is staying to his hyung house cuz they were going to have a movie maratton.

"jisung hyung, where is minhyun hyung?"woojin asked while making their food.

"oh he's cleaning the living room."

"okay, kids come here were going to have a movie maratton, dont mess up."minhyun said and get the drinks

"hyun hyung, we're going to mess up. Whenever were going to have a movie maratton, were always messing up."jaehwan spoke

"no we jaehwan hyung, just you!"daehwi said and sat on the couch beside jinyoung, woojin sit beside deepwhi, minhyhun baside jaehwan, and sungwoon and jisung beside minhwan.

To ne countinue.....