L.O.V.E. PART: 0.10

1 year later

Woojin and jihoon is falling deeply and deeply in love to each other, but they haven't confess to each other yet. They afraid they will leave each other and good thing woojin is not so sad now, and that is because of jihoon.

They love each other but afraid they will leave each other.
Jihoon is little problematic bacause his family is always busy and no time for him, and his grades is getting low. He was stress and he is easily get mad, but sometimes he's just ignoring woojin.

3rd person POV

"hyung, you're always moody why something happen? Just tell me hyung i will help you."woojin said

"im just moody thats it woojin."jihoon said and sit on the bench and woojin sit beside jihoon.

Woojin feel something was off between him and jihoon. He got Something in his mind that maybe jihoon feeling boring with him.

"erm...hyung if you want me to leave i will leave, maybe your feeling bored with me or annoyed or maybe you hate me bacause of my  ill."a single tear roll down in woojin's cheek.

"no woojin, its no what you think....um......"jihoon stop his sentence and hug woojin and woojin hug him back; jihoon wipe woojin's tears, he really dont know when woojin starts to cry he's going to feel weak.

"i think i should leave now hyung, but if you need sonething im always here for you."woojin said and leave jihoon alone, jihoon feel guilty because of woojin.

Woojin's POV

Maybe i am right, just like everyon else....you'll get bored of me, you'll get annoyed by me, you'll hated me, you'll stop talking to me, you'll leave me. Im just a big nonsense in this world. I thought everything its okay now but seems like its NOT. I know I'm feeling really sensitive but I just dont get it why.

I love jihoon hyung, but why he always avoiding me? Is it because of my ill, is it becasue im not good enough. Jihoon hyung change my world, he makes me happy, he makes me feel his love, he is too special to me, he is important to me; but why i have to be like no one cares, its getting worse.

||next day||

3rd person POV

Jihoon is not in the mood today, he is not in the mood to talk to someone, he always get mad so easy right now. He always raised his voice.

The class is aleady ended; now he is just sitting on the bench inside the school hallway.

Woojin is busy finding jihoon, he spot jihoon reading a book. He come towards the older and sit beside him.

"erm...hyung, i have something really important to tell you."woojin said in a serious tone of his voice.

"what is it then?"jihoon said in a cold tone of his voice.

"erm...hyung, you know you really makes me happy right? And i keep this feeling 1 year ago or a year ago. I have a really special feelings to you jihoon hyung; i have a hard crush towards you and yes. I am falling deeply in love towards you. You are the first person who make me feel this way. You change my world, you make me realized that its not too late to be happy and you are the one who make me happy.
I love jihoon hyung."woojin said who kinda nervous right now.

"is that it? is that important?"jihoon said and raised his left eye brow and roll his eyes.

"you said you have a special feelings towards me and you were inlove with me?"jihoon continiue.

"you know what woojin? Your too crazy to fall in love with me! Your timing is WRONG! I shouldn't choose me... My day is already ruined and it become more worst!"

"YOU SAID YOU HAVE A SPECIAL FEELINGS TOWARDS ME, WELL ME I DONT!"

"whatta stupid day."jihoon said in a cold tone of his voice, and stand up to his sit and leave woojin.

Woojin who speachless after what jihoon did, without his notice his tears.

His heart is hurting, his body feel weak, his mind turn blank.
All he can do is cry, and let the pain go but he can't cry it all coz what if someone saw him cry?

He feel so hurt, not good enough,  and worthless. He feel too much pain that time. He stand up and get his phone and check the notifications and saw deahwi's massage.

From: daehwi🤩
To: woojin hyung😎

Woojin hyung, are you okay? Are you hurt? Tell me if your fine or not were always here for you, to love you. Dont worry woojin hyung your not alone:).
Send 6:02 pm

When woojin read the massage, he cry so hard and the rain start to come.

The downpour is getting hard and woojin is just crying and sitting on the bench letting the pain go away.