L.O.V.E. PART: 13.0

⚠️ This Chapter contained violence. Please read at your own risk. (You can skip this part if you want)

3rd person POV

Woojin is just in his apartment, he's crying in the center of the bed, he didn't eat breakfast, or even drink water. Now he's anxiety is killing him in all the panic and nervous attack he feel, and feeling exhusted all the time. He recieved a phone call from daehwi, jinyoung, and his hyungs and from guanlin, and most of all from jihoon but decline all of the calls he recieved and throw his phone across the room while thinking what should he do to his life.

"w-why...it...ha-h-ave to be--like this?"woojin mumbled to himself and his voice are shaking and he can't talk clearly.

Woojin's POV

What should i do then? My parents leave me, my friend is distant not far away but i can't help it but to cry. Feeling all alone all the time passes. Day by day, night by night crying because in all the same problems and same situation but counldn't find the answer.

What my life is? A mess? Whatta wonderful story i have. But why i like this? Too many questions in my mind but dont have any answer? What should i do? But there is only one person tell me that; there is a reason why we were here and alive, that person is only jihoon hyung. I missed him so much but why i feel like im all alone in my life?.

Should i do something-----

My thought was cut and my phone ring. I look at my phone in the floor and i get it and answer the call. I dont bothered who is the caller through.

"my gosh--oh woojinie! Finally you answer the call! I miss you woojin!"

"ji-jihoon hyung?"

"yes woojin, its me your jihoon hyung, what happen woojin? Tell me? You want me to go to your apartment?"

"jihoon hyung look, im okay, im fine, im really fine."i lied

"even its a yes or a no! I will go to your home right now!"jihoon ended the call

Why i have to lied all the time? Because its the only answer i can gave them.

But why i feel so safe with jihoon hyung? Its because i love him so much even he dont feel the same way.

*knock, knock, knock!*

I dont have intension to open the door; i just lay down while crying on my bed while holding something sharp. I heard the door open coz i heard the 'click' sound. Only jihoon hyung and my 9 other friends know my password but i knew it was jihoon hyung.

"WOOJIN!"he shout

"WOOJIIIIN, IT'S JIHOON HYUNG!"he shout again

I was startled when i heard my door was open and saw jihoon hyung.

"oh my---woojin! What happen- there's a blood in your wrist woojin!"he said and get my arm, why i feel like really hurting right now?

Jihoon's POV

I was startled when i saw woojin, laying down on his bed while crying and holding something. I quickly go towards him and shout at him coz his doing very wrong.

"oh my---woojin! What happen-- there's a blood in your wrist woojin!"i says and get his arm and wipe all the blood that messing his wrist using my handkershif.

"woojin, is it because of me thats why you did this again? Woojin, you promise me to never do this again! You broke the promise woojin!"i shout at him.