L.O.V.E. PART: 0.9

3rd person POV

After their movie marraton. Woojin look at the wall clock and it show 7:02 pm. He almost forgot that jihoon will going to have a sleepover to his apartment.

"hyung, i should go first now."woojin said and stand up to his sit.

And go to the main entrance, and ready to open the door.

"why?"minhyun said

"jihoon hyung and i have a sleepover."

"ohh...."the rest of the member smirk

"omg, woojin hyung is dating jihoon hyung."daehwi said and smile

"no were not, jihoon hyung is just my best friend."woojin said and open the door

"silly! I know you have a crush to jihoon hyung!"daehwi said and the others just laugh and shout "yes gud!" or "FINALLY!"

Woojin just blush so hard and smile showing his snaggletooth. They were right; woojin has a hard crush to jihoon, since they meet other or love at first sight. And woojin really fall inlove to jihoon.

||apartment||

Jihoon is waiting outside in woojin's apartment. Woojin arrived to his apartment, and saw jihoon outside.

"oh, jihoon hyung!"woojin shout as he saw jihoon waiting outside his home.

"woojinie, your here."jihoon said

"im sorry hyung, im sorry if you wait for me."woojin said and open the door using his password.

"nah its fine; i dont mind and dont feel sorry eithere."jihoon said and get inside the house.

"so jihoon hyung, im going to sleep at the couch okay? Your going to sleep at my bed; since my guess room is in renovation and it not finished yet."woojin said and get a extra blanket for him.

"hey thats not fair, i will be the one who will sleep at the couch woojin. This is your room and im only a guess. So you should be the one who will sleep here (pointing the bed)."jihoon said

"you should sleep there hyung, so you can have a confortable sleep."woojin said

"or....we should sleep together?"woojin said and his face turn red like a tomato.

"o....kay we should sleep together."jihoon said happily and sat on the bed and pat the empty space for woojin since woojin's bed is good for two person.

They play video games 3 hours sraight and watch avengers:infinity war, and aladin ( A/N:let just say they download that movie😂) and now the clock show is 1AM.

"jihoon hyung, let's sleep; its already late."woojin said and lay down on the bed.

"really woojin, as i know your sleeping 3 in the morning?"jihoon teasing

"hyung that's my sleeping problems. And dont worry hyung im taking my medicine, and i already drink it."woojin said and meet jihoon gaze

"you know what woojin, maybe you should stop taking your medicine.
I know that is your phychiatrist said to you; but your not feeling well or okay. Woojin listen you are the one who can heal yourself, you need to help yourself. I know its hard for you and its not that easy but at least....help yourself. I know that medicine can help you, but the most effective medicine you can take is to help yourself. You are  is in a challenging role woojin, and you have to be strong. If you think your alone, well no you are not alone. We're all here for you, your hyung, dongseng, your parents, your brothere, and ME. Remember this, you need to survive and fight. Don't ever think of giving up." Jihoon said.