1.MYTHICAL LOVE.1

(1)

MYTHICAL|LOVE

Shota Aizawa X Reader

...

I'm Not Changing

By: sleepweeby

Y/N's P.O.V

I was walking the religious streets, shopping for groceries with Tamaki, everyone kept looking over because I wear a short dress which reaches my knees instead of my ankles, that's when Tamaki shyly asked "Why can't you just wear a long dress?" He had his head hung, covering his eyes with bangs "I'm not changing for some randoms that can't decide anything for themselves!" He hummed as he passed the money to the man behind the stall. That's when I heard "Aren't they both 23, ha! And their not even married yet, probably because their so weird!" I quickly snapped my head to face the three females buried in make up, I shouted "OI! At least we can keep our legs shut and prevent over population!" The girl in the middle rolled her eyes "Well were not visibly sluts, look at you!" I smirked "You think I look bad? Ha! Honey, I sure don't buy a new palette of make up a day just to keep the make up on!" Her jaw fell "Excuse me?" I giggled "Your make up is as thick as a plaster cast, must take a palette and a half!" They got up in a puff and walked away. I turned to Tamaki "Come on, let's get some fish!" He nodded and we began walking to the fisherman.

When we arrived the old fisherman dropped a fish back into the water, he turned around "Ah, Y/N and Tamaki, how may I help you?" He walked over to get behind his stall "Are you having a fish problem?" He nodded and then turned to look out to water "It seems vampires have a new taste for fish blood, we keep finding the fish sucked dry with fang bites in!" My lips formed an o, before saying "I thought vampires only drank from humans!" He nodded "I thought so too, but the cases of vampires biting people are still as high as ever!"

"Wait, your both elves, can't you use your magical powers to kill the pesky vampires?" I shook my head "No! They can only die from a stake to the heart, plus, your not the only ones at risk, vampires can still drink elf blood, we're practically human!" He rolled his eyes "As you say! Anyway, what produce would you like today?" I signaled for him to talk to Tamaki about that "Mother gives him the list, keeps me under more control!" He hummed "Not much control!" I rolled my eyes "Shut it old man! I'm going to walk around!"

"W-Wait, Y/N!" I looked to Tamaki "I'm going to the woods!" He nodded and continued with the shopping. I walked off towards the woods, once at the entrance I jumped up onto a high branch which uncovered my pointed ears. I was jumping elegantly from branch to branch, where ever my foot landed on the branch, a small branch began to grow. I then noticed a cat hanging from a branch by it's tail. I lightly jumped over towards it, making sure to not wake it. I sat down on a branch and decided to watch it, that's when it's eyes snapped open to reveal a glowing red, I jumped slightly and lost my balance on the branch, causing me to fall.

I closed my eyes ready for the impact but nothing ever came, I peeked an eye open to see a man with red eyes and long black hair staring down at me as I was caught in his arms, I opened both my eyes completely and gave him a smile "Thank you!" He hummed, I jumped out of his arms "Don't worry, I won't kill you, I'm an elf!" He nodded and replied "I know, I caught you jumping around earlier!" My lips formed an o, but I then smiled "So your the one sucking fish dry!" He raised an eyebrow "It's not that I'm bothered, but you might want to stop, my village is already suspicious and they'll kill your specie instantly with knowledge!" He nodded and tucked his hands deep into his pockets.

"I know, I used to live among you until my family was caught!" My lips formed an o again, I hung my head "Sorry!" He hummed "Yeah! Anyway, how come you haven't been caught, it's not like you can get rid of your ears!" I let out a small giggle "I use my hair to cover the point!" He nodded "So you try and act human?" I shook my head and turned to face the way of my village "For the most part!" He hummed.

It was silent for a while until he spoke "You do know the more skin you show, the more you'll attract vampires!" I smirked "I can just paralyze them when they step a foot near me... Anyway, don't you need a drink?" I was looking over my shoulder, his eyes were really glowing, he let out a hiss as his head turned to lock eyes with me "What do you think woman?" Well that's a definite yes, but he didn't need to snap.

"I would offer but I'm not taking lightly to your sharp attitude!" He shrugged "I weren't asking for a drink, and if I wanted to drink your blood, I would have done so already!" He turned on his heel and began walking away "Vampires don't do anything for free, so keep on your feet!" He chuckled before his form was completely gone. I shrugged it off before making my way back "What a weird person!" As I saw the exit and covered the point of my ears.

~o~

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, remember to check out the next or go back in case of confusion, nigh night peeps! <3 Dis Weeb.

<- ->