7.MYTHICAL LOVE.7

(7)

MYTHICAL|LOVE

Shota Aizawa X Reader

...

My Cat

By: sleepweeby

Y/N's P.O.V

I got back to the room and unlocked it, upon stepping inside I noticed the sleeping Aizawa with cat ears and a tail. I smirked and tip toed over then placing the cucumber on the pillow in front of his face, I stepped back onto a creaky floor board and his eyes fluttered open, he looked at me, so I acted as if there was something living on the pillow, he looked and jumped off of the bed, I could hear the thump when he landed on the floor. He groaned and I couldn't stop myself from laughing "You jumped at the sight of a cucumber!" He placed his chin on the bed from the other side, he was glaring at me. It just made me laugh even more. I crawled onto the bed and then over to him, I grabbed his cheeks "Your so adorable!" He narrowed his eyes more, hissing at me he showed his fangs "Awe well that's not very nice, and I was going to apologize for the cucumber!" I flopped onto the bed and sent a pout his way "Nasty Pasty!"

I felt the mattress dip at my sides, I opened my eyes to see Aizawa above me, he leaned down and placed a peck upon my lips, I gave a small gasp "That was my first kiss!" He smirked "Well I'm going to to be first for a lot more things, so be prepared!" I hummed as I wrapped my arms around his neck "Are you sure?" He hummed and leaned down again, meeting my lips with his, I slowly brought my hands up to touch his cat ears. He let out a pur and it vibrated against my lips.

~

At least were accustomed to each other now. 

I was walking the halls when I heard "Eraser? I'd recognize that snarl anywhere, Eraser!" I looked to see a girl with shoulder length green hair, who's she? And Eraser, isn't that Shota's hunting name?

"It's been awhile! Let's get married!"

"No."

"No? Good one!"

"You're hard to talk to, as usual, Joke." 

Who is this woman, trying to take my cat? 

I harshly turned around and started walking, and with my blood boiling I completely forgot I'm not alone in this building, causing me to bump right into someone, and luckily it wasn't a student.

I looked up to see Hizashi "Woah, what's the hurry?" I quickly grabbed his collar and dragged him then pointing towards the woman with Shota "Who's that?"

"Oh that's Emi, a hilarious woman, seriously she could even make a rock laugh!"

"Okay. Okay. WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH HER THROWING HERSELF ON PEOPLE?" Hizashi broke free from my clutches.

"Y/N I think you need to calm down, she's doing nothing wrong-"

"She asked Shota to marry her!" He shrugged.

"And what am I meant to know? Because been real why are both you fighting over a fish like that, no offence to your taste in men or Shota but he's a little bush swept!"

"Woah, Hizashi you can't go around messing with soul mates!"

We turned to see Nemuri "Wait! You mean to say Y/N and Shota are mates?" Nemuri rolled her eyes and nodded so I asked "Now, why's she all over Shota?" Nemuri put an arm over my shoulder.

"Shota saved her years back and as she's a neko she got attached!"

I got out from under Nemuri's arm and began walking towards Shota, Nemuri then hissing "Y/N what are you going to do?" 

"Picking up a cat." 

As I'd walked past Shota I grabbed the back of his capture weapon and started dragging him "Y/N. Let go of me." 

I ignored him until he decided to use his capture weapon, wrapping it around me he turned me to face me, he was far from happy. "What gave you the right to drag me away from a conversation?" 

I just stared at him.  

<-