4.MYTHICAL LOVE.4

(4)

MYTHICAL|LOVE

Shota Aizawa X Reader

...

The Town Of Academia

By: sleepweeby

Y/N's P.O.V

We reached the town, each specie could be found, but one was missing, humans. Even so the town was still full of life, everyone smiling and waving over. Tamaki held his head down and looked to the ground, I just looked around, everything was tidy, and everywhere was lit up, I then asked "Aizawa, how come your able to be out here?" He looked over his shoulder at me and then faced forward again "It's only if the suns rays reach us, and upon the kingdom so all species can live happily we have a shield from the rays but not the light!" I let out a small oh, to then hear him mumble as he shoved his hands deep into his pockets "I thought elves were meant to be smart!" I huffed and looked to the side "At least were not grouchy twenty four seven!" 

A boy with dark blue hair then ran up "Aizawa sensei, Bakugo's attacking Midoriya again- Wait! You didn't tell us we were getting new students!" Aizawa chuckled as I just crossed my arms with another huff "Excuse you, but I'm twenty three!" He let out an oh before bowing "My sincere apology ma'am, welcome to the town!" I nodded and put my arms to my side "Y/N this is Iida, one of my students, an elf that is actually smart!" I growled at him "Bite me!" 

"I don't need to, I already have!"

"Sensei! You drank her blood!" Aizawa turned to the boy "I can control myself unlike all of your classmates!"

"But sensei you hadn't drank from a human vessel in ages!" I crossed my arms again "Stop assuming things about me, I'm an elf, idiot!" He gasped "How dare you? I've got some of the highest grades you'll ever see!"

"Bite-" My speech was muffled as Aizawa slapped his scarf over my mouth. "Okay that's enough!" I looked to Aizawa to see his eyes glowing red "This is the town of Academia, so stop acting like kids!" Iida bowed and then spoke "I'll go check on Midoriya!" He was soon gone with the scarf. Aizawa's eyes had settled back to black as his scarf stopped floating and landed neatly on his shoulders. He carried on walking as if none of that ever happened.

We reached the majestic castle to have a young boy walk up, he looked fifteen, around the same age as that boy from earlier but this boy had a plaster on his cheek "Aizawa Sensei King All Might would like to see you!" Aizawa nodded "Show these two around and get them a room each within the teachers quarters!" Midoriya then spoke with confusion "We're going to be getting them as teachers?" Aizawa shook his head "No, they can't stay in the student quarters so the only available space is the teachers quarters and take this!" Midoriya nodded then taking my bag from Aizawa "Yes sir, I'll get to it sir!" He began walking away, Aizawa spoke "Follow him!" We separated from Aizawa to follow Midoriya, that's when I asked "Midoriya do you want me to carry that?"

He looked over his shoulder and gave a toothy smile before facing forward again "It's fine, plus Aizawa sensei gave strict orders, one, make sure no harm comes to you and two, that your not over doing yourself!" I began to slouch as I followed the broccoli boy. Tamaki then telepathically spoke to me *Where are we going?* I shrugged. *Can we trust him?* I cleared my throat "So Midoriya, tell me a bit about yourself?" He looked over his shoulder before facing forward again "Well I'm 15 and a neko, I'm dubbed Deku and everyone takes me as clumsy, what about you ma'am?" I gave a smile before humming. 

"Please, Y/N is just fine, but me! Well I'm 23 and an elf. I don't have a nickname but that's mostly because I don't have friends. Also this is Tamaki, my twin brother!" Midoriya nodded, then opening the door, we followed into the classroom, Midoriya stepped behind the podium and tried getting everyone's attention, staying quite shy. I rolled my eyes as only a few had turned to look, Iida from earlier was one of the many, just as he stood up I yelled "OI, THE KIDS TRYING TO TALK!" Everyone snapped out of their conversations to look at me, I turned to Midoriya and rolled my eyes at his shaking "You may talk!" He nodded timidly. 

"Okay everyone, this is Y/N and Tamaki, Aizawa Sensei has brought them here and is asking for a few of us to set them both a room up within the teachers quarters!" A pink girl shot out of her seat "I'LL DO IT!" Midoriya nodded "Thank you Ashido, anyone else mind helping!" A few people stood up, a brunette with a round face, a frog looking girl, Iida, a black haired girl, a black haired boy, a red haired boy and a blonde boy with a strike of black on the side of his head. Eventually Iida lead them out of the room, that's when I noticed the floating uniform following behind. 

The whole class was silent, only leaving nine students, the blonde then slammed his feet upon his desk "Ha, she's so weak she couldn't defend herself from a vampire!" A boy with split hair at the back then spoke "It was from Aizawa, it's his fang shaping!" I hummed "You must be another vampire!" He nodded, Midoriya then spoke up "Aizawa Sensei also said to not bite her!" The boy nodded. I let out a breath and then asked "Do any of you know what a mate is?" They all looked shocked, Midoriya then asking "You don't know what a mate is?" I shook my head. 

"I came from a human village which girls weren't allowed to receive education in!" The blonde let out a HA, but I just ignored him. Midoriya then smiled "A mate is-"

"Midoriya I think it'd be best if you let me handle the situation!" 

We all turned to the door to see Aizawa. 

~o~

Will Aizawa tell you?

<- ->