2.MYTHICAL LOVE.2

(2)

MYTHICAL|LOVE

Shota Aizawa X Reader 

...

W-Who Are You?

By: sleepweeby

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been a week since I saw that guy, not once have I seen him but those last words... 

"Vampires don't do anything for free, so keep on your feet!"

When I think it over a shiver shoots up my spine. God I can't deal with this, I'm finding that stupid vampire, cat, thing! 

As I got to the door, my mother walked up "Where are you going dear?" I looked over my shoulder at her "The woods!" She nodded "Okay dear, stay safe!" I nodded whilst opening the door "Will do mum!" I saw her smile before the door closed. 

I glanced around but he hadn't appeared in sight, that bastards probably trying to scare me, I'll show him for taking me as any other woman. 

The woods stood before me, I walked in and during my track through the woods I sensed the presence of an unknown person, I kept on turning to only see the waving plants. A dark chuckle when echoed around me "What's a pretty little woman doing out here all alone?" 

I looked to any possible opening, but no one came into view, until I felt an arm wrap around my waist, and a hot breath fanning the skin upon my neck "I saw you with that bastard the other day! Who are you to him?" I glanced at him through the corner of my eye "Who are you on about?" 

He groaned "Must be close if your playing dumb!" What the heck if this guy on about? "Mind explaining why you've attacked me?" 

"We need a source for those stupid species that think they can be, nice!" 

"W-Who are you?" 

"No one you need to worry about, sweetheart! Now that man, Shota Aizawa, who are you to him?" 

"Who's Shota Aizawa?" 

He growled "I don't know whether your been dumb or seriously don't know! The man in the woods a week back, you were spotted with him!" 

"Oh him, the weird man! I remember now, but you said, nice! What does that make you?" 

He chuckled darkly "Wouldn't you like to know dear?" I gasped when I felt something sharp against my neck, it almost felt like two pins about to puncher my skin. "Now answer my questions and I won't kill you!" I hummed. 

"Why were you in the woods with that man?" 

"I came in to explore and stumbled upon him!"

"What was he doing?" 

"Relaxing!" If I told him he was sleeping, he might come and stumble upon the hanging cat himself.

"What did you both talk about?" 

"The way I live among humans!" 

He grunted "Your useless, I couldn't of wasted more of my time!" 

I gulped "Can you let go of me now?" A dark chuckle came from between his lips "I haven't had a drink in a while, don't expect me to leave empty handed, maybe if you weren't useless I would have spared you!" The two fangs pushed deeper onto my skin, that's when they were pulled away, the arm leaving my waist as I was pushed to the ground with the man been pulled forward. That's when the long haired man from a week ago pulled my attacker up and grabbed the back of his head whilst lifting his knee, kneeing the man's face. 

The scared man was left laying on the ground, back down. Aizawa's scarf soon went back to laying around his neck. "Your lucky I smelt your blood!" I quickly put my hand to my neck but only a small drop of liquid was there "Your blood was pumping quickly out of fear, so during my travels I heard your heart beat and the small amount of blood could be smelt!" I hummed and bowed my head "Thank you!" He nodded 

"I should thank you as well, you kept your mouth shut!" I gave a light smile "Well he weren't exactly nice!" He hummed, I then noticed his eyes still glowing red, I asked "Have you even drank from when we first met?" He hissed "I don't drink mortals blood, in case I loose control... Please cover your blood!" His hand was over his mouth and nose for his request. "Are you really that dehydrated?" He grunted "God sakes woman, leave or cover the blood!" I placed my hand over the prick. I walked up to him and grabbed his free wrist, then beginning to run. 

Eventually we came to a hidden area that I'd put a seal on. I brought him in "I know you don't want to, but I trust you!" I slowly removed my hand from the prick, instantly once air hit the prick, a grip was placed upon my left hip and the back of my head, I could feel his breath upon my flesh "I told you... I don't want your stupid blood... You crazy woman!" I smiled, as my knee length dress was simple with two straps, I moved my hand to the one on my right, pushing it off of my shoulder, I heard him take in a sharp breath, I then spoke "You can't help it, and if it makes you feel better, you have my consent to drink my blood and if you start loosing it, I'll push you away!" I didn't get a reply but his breath kept fanning over my neck. 

That's when I felt him lick the previous prick from the other villain, I squirmed "What are you doing?" 

"Cleaning your neck from him!" 

He began kissing over my neck until a nearly inaudible moan passed through my sealed lips, he then bit into the area, no pain washed over me like I thought it would, just a small amount of pleasure which caused me to let out a breathy breath. His fangs left my neck and his tongue licked the area he'd just drank from. "Sorry if I hurt you!" I shook my head as he let go of me, stepping back to become completely visible. 

Now upon closer inspection, he had a small amount of stubble and a scar curving under his right eye, which the two were now black, not glowing red. 

I flashed a smile,

"It didn't hurt at all!"  

His eyes widened. 

~o~

What does this mean for the two? 

<- ->