5.MYTHICAL LOVE.5

(5)

MYTHICAL|LOVE

Shota Aizawa X Reader

...

DON'T IGNORE ME

By: sleepweeby

By: sleepweeby

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/N's P.O.V

Why won't anyone tell me? I've been trying to ask my supposed mate what the hell it makes us but I get the same ignorant response, and with everyone else, they just keep saying it's best for him to tell me. I was walking the halls when I caught Nemuri walking by herself, she's good with men, I'll ask for her help. I ran up to her "Nemuri, I need your help!" She stopped and looked over her shoulder at me before turning around to face me completely "What can I help you with Y/N?" I smiled. 

"I'm having man issues!" Her eyes widened but she quickly covered it up "How so?" I let out a breath. 

"Well, there's this someone I keep trying to talk to and their ignoring me, I've tried everything, annoying them, following them, I've even tried seducing them! What do I do Nemuri?" She raised an eyebrow "Seduction, I didn't know you had it in you Y/N?" I smirked before placing my hands upon my hips "I won't stop at anything, I need this man to accept my calls of love!" 

Let's hope she goes and tells Aizawa all of this and maybe he'll talk to me. 

She gulped "Well I don't know, I would have recommended seducing them them, but you've already done that so how about waiting for them in their room, talking to them professionally, they may not like silly behavior!" I nodded. 

"Thanks Nemuri!" I turned on my heels, a few steps away I could hear her mutter under her breath "I need to tell Aizawa!" She soon walked the way she was once heading. I smirked, they've fallen into my trap. I quickly rushed to my room. Now I just need to find Midoriya, but first, a little bit of make up. 

I'd made a bite mark on my neck, it looked as if I got it last night, which works to my advantage. 

I quickly left my room to find Midoriya, I waved to anyone else I passed, then seeing Midoriya, I ran up to him "Midoriya, I need your help!" He turned to look at me "Oh hey Y/N, what's up?" I smiled "I need to find Aizawa's room, he took something of mine and I need it back!" He nodded. 

"Okay, let me just sort these files out!" I nodded, looking at the stack which went up to his chin I asked "Do you need any help?" He looked to my neck before asking "How long ago did he bite you?" I shrugged. 

"Last night!" He shook his head before hoisting the books up to make them more comfortable to hold "I can't let you carry them then, Aizawa has told us to not let you do anything in a twenty four hour zone after been bitten!" My lips formed an o, before I nodded "Right, I'll stick with you though, else I'll most likely not be able to find you again!" He nodded. 

"Alright, let's head for 1-B and general studies!" I nodded. 

We got to 1-B and one file was left, we headed towards general studies which was in a building upon the side, Midoriya knocked "I have Shinso's file!" The teacher nodded and took it from Midoriya, then allowing us our leave. 

We walked in chatter towards the teachers quarters, we entered and went to the men's side, we got to the last one, and he spoke "This is Aizawa's room, I hope you find whatever you need, but I should be heading to Aizawa's lesson right now!" I nodded and gave him a smile "Thank you, oh and give Aizawa this, it's a late pass!" He nodded, keeping it in his hand he spoke "Bye Y/N!" I nodded and waved him off. Once he was out of sight I grabbed the knob but it was locked, I let out a breath and placed my index finger on the key hole, using my powers I unlocked it, getting inside I locked it behind me. 

"Wait, what if he doesn't come in here until after dinner?" I let out a groan, if I use my power to much, I'll end up falling asleep, great, that only leaves the window. I moved over to the window to see it boarded up from the inside "Well no wonder this room is so dark!" I walked over to the bed and flopped onto it, maybe I should have planned further. May as well go to sleep. 

Aizawa's P.O.V     

What is that idiot up to? Nemuri comes to me during a lesson to talk in private about the elf wanting someone to accept her love, and Midoriya is late and has a fake pass written by her, and I didn't believe the words, I bumped into him and helped him take files to the other classes. 

I unlocked my bedroom door, with her food in hand, I placed it on my bed side cabinet due to noticing her sleeping form content on the bed. I sat down on the edge and watched over her, until suddenly she had a strong grip on me. I then noticed the bite mark on her neck, I hissed and pinned her to the bed, it stirred her awake. I rubbed my thumb over the skin and the mark disappeared, leaving shades of red upon my thumb. I glared at the woman below me "You've been playing everyone today!" I leaned down to her neck but she pushed my head away. 

"Your not getting anything until you tell me what I want to know!" I grunted and got off of her "Your foods on the cabinet!" She quickly grabbed my scarf and pulled me onto the bed below her, she caged me before yelling "WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME!" I rolled my eyes. 

"DON'T IGNORE ME!" 

~o~

How much longer will this continue?

<- ->