Thanks

Make sure you comment ideas.
Characters
Bruce
Selina
Tabitha
Alfred
Doctor

Bruce sat in the kitchen eating his dinner. It was around 8 at night and it was dark out. Alfred was cleaning up the dishes when the phone rings. Alfred walks over and takes the phone.
"Alfred Pennyworth How May I  help you" Alfred says in the phone. Bruce doesn't pay much attention.
"Yes we do" Alfred says. Bruce takes another bit of his food.
"What" he hears Alfred say shocked down the phone. Bruce turns his head to him and sees what is happening.
"Yes we will be down within the next half hour" he says. The person talks and then Alfred nods his head.
"Very well thank you" he says and puts the phone down.
"Alfred what's going on" Bruce says standing up.
"Grabs your coat. Selina has been shot we need to get to the hospital" he says. Bruce eyes widen in shock before he grabs his coat and they head out of the door.

They run into the hospital and Alfred goes to the front desk to ask about Selina.
"Bruce" he hears a voice say and he turns and sees Tabitha.
"Tabitha what are you doing here" he asks.
"Me and Selina where out and I went to have a phone call. I heard a gun shot. I looked around the corner and I saw Selina on the floor. I ran to her and saw she was shot and then I called an ambulance. I asked them to call you. I know how much you two care about each other" she says. Bruce sighs.
"Did you see who did this" he asks. She shakes her head.
"Bruce Selina's in surgery. They said we need to wait" Alfred says. Bruce nods his head.
"Miss Galavan what are you doing here" Alfred asks.
"I was with Selina when it happened and as her friend I'm staying" she says. Alfred nods.
"Very well then. Master Bruce do you want anything to drink" Alfred asks. Bruce shakes his head.
"I am fine thank you Alfred" he says.
"Very well I will go get something. Do you want anything Miss Galavan" he asks.
"I am fine" she says.
"Ok I will be back soon Master Bruce" he says before walking off.

After hours of sitting waiting for Selina to come out of surgery a doctor walks up to them.
"Mr Wayne Selina is out of surgery if you want to see her" the doctor says. Bruce gets up and follows him. Bruce walks in and sees Selina lying in the bed.
"Now she is going to be out for a few hours but it shouldn't be more than tomorrow morning" the doctors says. Bruce nods at the man.
"So she is going to be fine" Tabitha says.
"She is going to be Very much Ok. She will be a bit drowsy for the next few days from the blood loss and will have to be on bed rest for the next week but she should be herself again in about 2 weeks" the doctor says. Bruce nods his head.
"Mr Pennyworth if you want to come and fill out the paper work" the doctor asks. Alfred nods his head and walks out with the doctor.
Bruce grabs a chair and sits next to Selina. Tabitha looks over Selina.
"Will you be fine with her for a few hours I have some business to deal with" Tabitha says. Bruce nods his head.
"Yeah I'm not leaving her side" he says. Tabitha nods her head before walking to the door.
"Tabitha" Bruce calls after her. She looks over at him.
"Thank you" he says.
"Don't worry about it kid. I would do it for her any day" she says before walking out of the room. Bruce smiles before turning and facing Selina. He grabs her hand and gives it a quick kiss.
"I love you" he says.

Bruce wakes up and sees the sun shining into the room. He looks up and sees Selina moving her head a little.
"Selina" he says and looks at him.
"Why are you waking me up so early" she says. He laughs.
"I didn't wake you up. Your just waking up from surgery" he says. She opens her eyes and looks at him.
"Oh Yeah" she says. He chuckles.
"What are you doing here" she asks.
"Did you really think I was going to leave you here on your own" he says.
"Well we haven't talked in a while" she says.
"I know but I care about you Ok" he says. She smiles a little before putting her hand on his face before connecting their lips.
"Thanks" she says before kissing him again.