It's YOURS (4543 words)

Requested by XxStranger_SchnappxX

Selina looks at the little stick in her hand. She was shocked. She knew that she and bruce should have been more careful.

Flashback... Bruce and Selina are sitting in the kitchen eating dinner. Selina had come over after they had spent the day roof hopping in the city. She was hungry so bruce brought her over to the manor for dinner after informing Alfred that she was coming over. Bruce kept looking at Selina and kept smiling a little bit. Selina notices and puts her fork down. "What are you smirking at," she asks getting a bit annoyed. She hated it when he did this. "Doing what" he askings making himself seem innocent. "Stop looking at me like you know it turns me on," she says. He smirks. "So I'm turning you on," he says as he gets up and moves around the table and sits on the side of the table. "Yes. That smirk is the same one you did last time we had sex" she says. Bruce leans down to her. "Do you remember how i kissed you," he says before kissing her. He pulls away and looks into her eyes. " And how i kissed down your neck," he says as he kisses down her neck. "And how i kissed you all over," he says as he moves down her body. Selina groans before grabbing his face and bring it to her. "Fuck me," she says. Bruce smirks before pushing the food off of the table and then picking her up and placing her down on the table. He moves down her body and continues to kiss her all over. Let's just say that it wasn't hard to know what they were doing.

Selina puts the stick into her pockets and grabs her bags and leaves the apartment. She walked to the manor and got into the study and saw bruce and Alfred talking. "Miss Kyle what a wonderful surprise we haven't seen you in a while. actually when i say we i mean me as I'm pretty sure you and Master Bruce have been seeing a lot of each other" he says with a smirk. Selina raises an eyebrow at him. "Good to see you to Alfred but i need to talk to bruce on his own," she says. Alfred raises an eyebrow. "Well, then you two..." he smirks down at bruce. "Talk," he says as he goes to the door. "Use protection" he shouts. Bruce goes wide eyes before chuckling.

"Sorry about him he just doesn't want anything to happen," he says turning and looking at Selina. Selina puts her head down and stares at the floor. "Where have you been the past week i haven't seen you. I called by the apartment but Tabitha said you weren't there" he says. Selina sits down on the arm of the chair. "I've been busy. Something came up" she said not looking at him. "Well am i allowed to know what this thing was," he asks. Selina takes a big breath before looking at him in the eye. "Bruce I'm pregnant," she says quickly not taking her eyes off of him. After she said those words the room stops. "What do you mean you're pregnant. You cant be we used protection" he says. Selina shakes her head. "Remember that night like two-three months ago. You didn't use protection" she says. Bruce stands up and puts his hands on the back of his neck and starts to shake his head. "No no no no," he says as he paces around the room. "You can't be. It's not possible. We used protection. You couldn't have got pregnant... unless" he says as he stops and looks at her. "Unless you have been sleeping with someone else," he says.

"What," Selina says as she stands up and looks at him in shock. "How could you even accuse me of cheating on you. I haven't slept with anyone else. I've only ever slept with you" she says. "Well, clearly you have if your pregnant" he accuses. "No bruce. We didn't use protection one time and i got pregnant and anyway condoms only work like 97-98% of the time" she says. "We have always used protection and there is only 2 or 3% chance of us getting pregnant so the only way you can be pregnant is if it isn't mine," he says. She shakes her head with tears going down her face. "Fine if you believe that i cheated then I'm done. I can't have the father of my child and the only person i have ever loved accuse me of cheating on them" she says as she walks to the window. She turns and looks at him. "I didn't cheat. It's yours" she says as she jumps out of the window.