Help me 2/3

Ok I can not post if you don't give me ideas so Make sure to comment ideas for oneshots in the comments
Characters
Camren
David
Erin
Jessica
Morena
Ben
Cory

Ok I can not post if you don't give me ideas so Make sure to comment ideas for oneshots in the comments Characters Camren DavidErin Jessica Morena Ben Cory

Me and David sit in the sitting room of our new home. We moved into the house 3 months ago and things are going great. I am now 8 months pregnant and we are ready to meet our baby. Me and David wanted a house where we had lots of room for our kids to grow up surrounded by miles of country so we moved to the countryside and bought a house that had a barn so we could keep horses and animals and it have acres of land for us to ride horses. As the baby got closer David's family decided to stay close to us by staying in the loft above the barn.
David and me where sitting down next to the fire as he had his head on my stomach. He puts his hand on the sides and smiles.
"Are they kicking again" I ask even though I know the answer already. He nods and kisses my stomach.
"So Ben called me today he told me that everyone is coming to visit us as a pre baby celebration" he says. I smile.
"So who is coming" I ask. We finished filming Gotham 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant and me and David came to the countryside a few days later meaning no one has seen us in just over 6 months.
"Pretty much everyone" he says. I nod. I was excited. I groan.
"Hey what's wrong" he asks me.
"No just my back is ceased" I say. He grabs a pillow and helps me up a little and puts it underneath me.
"Better" he asks. I smile.
"Better" I say. He gives me a quick kiss before lying next to me.

A week later everyone from the Gotham cast was here.
Robin, Cory, Ben, Morena, Erin, Jessica, Sean, Cameron, Kelcy, drew and Chris. Rebecca (David's sister) had helped me and David decorate the yard in front of the barn to make it a little place for the party. Me and David are sitting down one of the benches when a car pulls up. Erin gets out and smiles at me. I get up and she walks up to me. She hugs me. I hug her the best I can. She smiles at me.
"Your glowing" she says. I smile at her.
"I'm glowing inside" I say. She laughs.
"This place is beautiful" she says looking around.
"It will look better by spring. We have horses and animals coming then from the local farmers when their new off spring come" I say. She smiles.
"Well I'm coming back then" she says. David laughs.
"Why don't we have a drink while we wait for everyone else" I say. She nods.

Everyone arrives and we are all sitting around eating food that the guys had made. It was nice having everyone here with us. It had been so long.
I feel a little crampy which I was used to as they had been happening. But they where worse.
"Hey Cam you Ok" Jessica asks.
"Just some cramps" I say.
"I had those when I was pregnant. Just the weight of the baby. Maybe you should go lie down in bed for a while" Morena says. I nod my head.
"Go lie down we will tell the boys" she says. I nod my head and walk to the house.

David's POV
I'm talking to the guys when Morena comes up. She kisses Ben on the cheek.
"David camrens feeling a bit sick she's gone to the house" she says. I nod my head and walk to the house. I walk up the stairs and into the bedroom.
"Cam you Ok" I call from the bedroom as I can hear her in the bathroom. I hear her open the door.
"David I'm ready" she says.
"Ready for what" I ask.
"The baby. I thought it was indigestion but they are 4 minutes apart" she says.
"I'm sorry what" I say.
"David come on I'm ready for the baby" she says.
"Ok Ok Ok I'll get the suitcase" I say and go and grab it. I run over to her.
"Ok have you had anymore" I ask. She shakes her head.
"Ok lets go" I say and we walk down the stairs.

We walk outside and we see everyone enjoying themselves.
"Guys camrens in labour" I yell as I help her over to the car.
"What" I hear Cory say.
"Contractions 4 minutes apart we got to go" I say. I see Morena run over.
"Ok do you want me to come I can help" she says. Camren nods her head and we get in the car.
"Meet us at the hospital" I say out of the car and drive away.