EAT

Caution this chapter contains the idea of eating disorders. If you have one then please ask for help.

This is an au-ish where Selina is attending Gotham high. She was adopted by Lee and Jim.
Character
Bruce
Selina
Alfred
Jim
Lee

Selina was walking down the hall to her class. It had been a long day and she was excited to see go over to Bruce so that she could get some of Alfred food. She walked down the hall and saw Silver St Cloud and he friends looking at her.
"Oh here comes hippopotamus. Look at her she must have put on 10 pounds. Wow she must be the fattest girl in our year" Silver says and her friends laugh. Selina was not one to get self conscious about her body or about who she was in general. But this for some reason got to her and she didn't know why.
"If I Where her I would stop eating and just work out more then maybe she would loose a pound or 2" one of Silvers friends say. Selina puts her head down and walks out of the school to the front. She looks up and sees Bruce standing next to Alfred. She puts on a smile and walks over to them.
"Hey you Ok what took so long" he asks.
"Just held up in class I'm fine. Let's just go to yours" she says. He nods and they drive away.

Selina and Bruce sit in the study talking about what was going on in Gotham. It was normal for them. Alfred walks in and looks at the pair.
"I am making dinner master Bruce is there anything you or Miss Kyle would like" Alfred asks. Selina starts to think about what was said earlier.
If I Where her I would stop eating. That was stuck in her head.
"Umm actually Alfred I'm not really feeling well this evening so I think I will skip dinner" Selina says. Alfred looks at her as well as Bruce.
"Selina are you Ok do you want me to bring you home Lee can look at you" he says. Selina shakes her.
"No I'm fine I think it's just the cafeterias food. I'll be fine tomorrow" she says. Bruce nods his head.
"Ok then anything for you Master Bruce" Alfred asks.
"I'll have something later Alfred" he says. Alfred nods and walks out.

Selina sat at the table the next day and looked at the food in front of her. "Selina are you going to eat your food" Lee asks. Selina grabs the fork and eats the food. The first thing she had eaten in over 24 hours.

Selina walks into her bathroom and starts to walk back and forth. She felt sick. Angry with herself for eating. She looks around the bathroom and sees the toothbrush. She grabs it and then walks over to the toilet. She sticks the toothbrush down her thought and she starts to gag and then throws up. It felt good to her. That she was in control.

Selina sat at the table at lunch and looks at everyone eating. It had been a few days and she hadn't eaten anything and if she did she would make herself throw up. Bruce sat down next to her and looked worried. "Hey are you Ok" he asks putting a hand on her forehead.
"You look really pale" he asks. Selina nods.
"I'm fine just tired" she says.
"Selina you haven't been eating your lunch for 3 days just eat something maybe you will feel better" he says handing her a chip.
"No im fine I think I might have the stomach flu or something" she says.
"Then we need to bring you to the nurse" he says.
"No im fine Bruce really" she says. Bruce reluctantly nods his head.

Selina puts herself on the scales and sees how much she weighs.
100lbs
She had lost 10 pounds and she was happy. But at the same time it wasn't enough. Selina walks out of the bathroom and into her bedroom. She puts on some clothes that where good for exercising and then walks out of her room. She passes Jim and Lee who where sitting on the couch watching a movie.
"Hey where are you off to" Jim asks.
"Evening jog" she says.
"Selina it 8pm I don't think it's good for you doing that at this time" Lee says.
"It's only a short one I will be back in an hour" she says before running out of the door.

This behaviour kept on going for almost 2 weeks before it started to show.
Selina runs down the road when she starts to feel dizzy. She leans against the wall and breathes out as her head spins.
"Selina" she hears a voice say.
"Alfred" she says as she sees him.
"Look at you what have you done to yourself" he asks as he looks at her. She looked like a ghost. You could see her bones.
"Nothing just loosing a bit of weight" she says.
"Miss Kyle this is more than that. I haven't seen you in two weeks and now you look like this. What is happening to you" he asks.
"Nothing just loosing some weight I have it under control" she says.
"Miss Kyle you must have lost almost 20 pounds this isn't healthy" he says. Selina shakes her head.
"I'm fine Alfred" she says before running off again.
"Selina" she hears Alfred say.

Selina walks back into the apartment after her jog and sees Jim, Lee, Bruce and Alfred sitting on the couch.
"What are you all doing here" she asks. Lee stands up and looks at walks over to her.
"Selina we are worried about you. What you are doing to yourself is not healthy" Lee says with sad eyes.
"What are you talking about" she asks. Bruce pulls out a diary and starts to read from it.
"Today Lee and Jim made a dinner and to make sure they didn't know I had to eat the meal. I was in the bathroom for half and hour to make sure that I didn't have any food in my stomach. But I went on a two hour jog to burn off the extra calories" he read.
"You went through my stuff how could you do this" Selina screams.
"Selina you need help. This isn't healthy if you keeping going this way you are going to die" Jim says.
"You don't know anything I have it under control. I lived on the streets for over half my life I have everything under control" she says.
"Selina please you need help" Bruce says as he has a couple of years go down his face.
"Just leave me alone" Selina says as she runs out of the apartment.
She runs down the street and she hears Bruce call from behind her. She runs across the streets when she hears a bang. She looks around and sees Bruce lying on the floor and the window of a car broken.
"Bruce" she screams and she runs over to him.
"Someone call an ambulance" she screams as she puts a hand on his face.
"Please be ok Bruce" she cries.

A few weeks later...
Selina sat in the room with Bruce next to her.
"So how have you been" he asks her.
"Been better. It's still hard for me you know" she says as she places her head on his shoulder.
"Everything is going to get better. Ok. Just remember that Selina you are the most beautiful badass girl that I know. You don't need to change anything about yourself. Your so beautiful Ok. We are going to get through this" he says. She nods before kissing him.
————————————————
Ok as someone who has anorexia I felt like this was important to do. As I recently relapsed into old habbit at the end of last year early this year which is why I was gone for a while and why I have breaks from writing because of this. Anorexia is something that people all over the world are struggling with and I felt like this was important to write about. This is just some ways that people with anorexia do. This is the way I did things. I had to be checked into a hospital for a few weeks because I had gone down to 87lbs. But after a couple of weeks I was able to get back to a healthy weight. This is something I still deal with. And something that most people my age don't get as we are still young. But I have had a hard life which contributed to my anorexia. So if I go M.I.A for a few weeks this could be why.
Thank you for making me feel better about myself and if you do anything like this please talk to someone.
Love you.