Capítulo Dos

8 o'clock showed up and I was dead from my 8 hour shift. I walked out of work ready for bed, fully planning on avoiding Spooky. Not so lucky for me, he was already parked outside waiting for me.

I kept walking like I didn't see him. He got out of his car and walked in front of me, stopping me dead in my tracks.

O: "So this is what we're doing Theresa?"

T: "I'm too tired for this shit Spooky. Another night."

O: "No mi amor estamos haciendo esto esta noche." He mumbled as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me to the car and I knew better than to try to get away. I honestly don't think I wanted to anyways. It felt so good to feel his touch again.

T: "Really, Oscar?! Ugh! You're so annoying."

O: "Pero tu me amas bebe." He smirked as he placed me in the passenger seat and closed the door.

I rolled my eyes and tried to hide a smile as he walked to the drivers side and started backing out. He looked over and couldn't contain the smile beginning to form on his beautiful face.

O: "Te extrañé mi amor. ¿Por qué no puedes admitir que sientes lo mismo?"

T: "Oscar shut the hell up. You know I missed you."

O: "You could have fooled me when your fine ass walked right past me without saying shit."

T: "I'm too tired for this. Llévame a casa."

O: "We're not going to your house."

T: "Spooky I'm not playing I'll get out this car while it's moving. You know I don't play."

Oscar stopped the car abruptly. "Fine. What the fuck? You want to get away from me that bad?!"

I rolled my eyes at him and started reaching for the door. He grabbed my wrist before I could open it.

O: "Why don't you understand how much I love you? It's like you're fucking blind to everything that's right in front of you." He lifted my chin gently and leaned in closer to my face. He stared deeply into my eyes.

O: "No voy a ninguna parte mi amor."

He kissed my lips softly one time before he released my wrists. He moved his hand from my chin to my thigh when he whispered in my ear. "Come see me when you're ready to talk."

My heart had already dropped into my vagina. But that sent it to the fucking floor. He got out of the car and opened the door for me. I got out and walked the few minutes left I was from home. He drove away leaving butterflies in my stomach and my panties soaked.