Capítulo Tres

The next day I woke up exhausted. How could I sleep after what happened last night?

I rolled out of bed and made myself a cup of coffee. I heard a knock at the door and looked through the peephole. It was Cesar. I opened it and we greeted each other with the usual "Whattup fool?" Cesar and I had always been consistently close. Regardless of whatever drama or bullshit might have been going on between me and his brother.

C: "Fuck did you do to Oscar? He was up all night staring at the fucking wall. It was sad as shit."

T: "I didn't do shit to him. He wanted to talk last night but I wasn't up for it. I was fucking tired. Give me a break."

C: "Really? You're expecting me to believe that it was because you were tired?" He laughed and I lifted my hand to slap him.
C: "Damn calm down. The fuck?!"

T: "I just think you need to mind your own business."
C: "It is my business when it's my brother and he's being miserable as fuck because he loves you and he's too much of a dumbass to tell you he wants more. He wants to be with you dummy. And I know you want to be with him too. So both of you need to stop being so fucking dumb and just tell each other that."

T: "Did you come over just to annoy me or was there another reason for your visit?" I rolled my eyes hard in his direction.

C: "Just go talk to him. He's completely killing everyone's vibe." He walked out the door smirking at me as he closed it.

Fuck it. I guess I have to go talk to him.

I got dressed and threw my hair up in a messy bun and walked out the door.

I headed towards the Diaz house where Cesar was already waiting

I headed towards the Diaz house where Cesar was already waiting. We live down the street from each other so it's not surprising he was already there. I nodded at Sad Eyes and he nodded back. They were all like family to me.

Sad Eyes: "Haven't seen you in a long time mamita. Explains why Spooky's so damn depressed." Everyone laughed as I rolled my eyes and headed towards the front door.

I opened it without even knocking like I lived there. I basically did. It had been a second home to me forever.

Oscar was sitting on the couch drinking a corona and taking hits from a blunt. The whole room was filled with smoke.

T: "Querías hablar. So let's talk."

He didn't look at me or say anything. So I walked right up to him and waved my hand directly in his face.

T: "Hellooooo anybody in there?"

He pushed my hand away and put the blunt out. He walked towards his room and completely ignored me. I followed him.

T: "Seriously? You wanted to talk and now you're ignoring me? This is why the fuck we can't. This is why I stopped talking to you before you got locked up. You can't decide what the fuck you wa-"
He turned around and squeezed my face in between his hand before I could finish my sentence. I looked at him shocked but also dazed and lost in his beautiful brown eyes. He pulled me closer.

O: "You have to be fucking blind to not see how bad I want you."

I froze. I knew what I wanted to say but the snarky words wouldn't come out of my mouth. He pulled my mouth up to his and started kissing me softly but deeply. He pulled my hips even closer to him so there was no more distance between us. I could feel his hard dick against my leg as he continued to kiss me slowly. He pulled away, trying to control himself. "Sit down" he said.

T: "The fuck Oscar I'm not a dog."

O: "Cállate y siéntate so we can talk."

I sat down and glared at him.

T: "So what is there to talk about?"

O: "Seriously? What isn't there to talk about. You ignored me up until the day I left and then I get back and you act like I don't exist. De qué diablos es eso?! It's like I mean nothing to you!"

I pulled him down on the bed next to me.  I looked over at him confused and hurt.

T: "If you think you mean nothing to me then you're the one that's blind. You mean everything to me. I've never switched up this entire time. You're the one who never knew what they wanted."

O: "You know we couldn't be together back then Theresa. Don't act like you don't know. I wasn't about to get locked up for that shit."

T: "Are you fucking kidding me?! But you got locked up anyways over some dumb shit and left me here by myself for two years." I was so spiteful towards him. How could he fucking do that dumbass shit to get him locked up and then just leave me for two years. So fucking stupid.

O: "I left you?! You completely abandoned me for those two fucking years! No letters, no visits, you didn't accept any of my calls. Are you fucking kidding me?! You broke my fucking heart!" I looked at him disgusted and hurt. I got up to leave but he pulled me back down.

O: "We're not done with this conversation."

T: "Yea, actually I think we are." I said shaking my head while looking into his eyes, searching for answers. I couldn't find them and I got up and left. As I walked out of the house he sat on his bed with his head in his hands and let out a huge heartbroken sigh.