Capítulo Cuatro

Warning: there will be smut in this chapter 😂😂😂

Later that night I was taking a walk down my street, avoiding the Diaz house at all costs. I crossed the street before I got to their house, avoiding all eye contact. I knew they would all be sitting there in the front yard. They always were.

I slowly picked up the pace hoping by some miracle I wouldn't be spotted. I just wanted to go for a walk and clear my head. I was a ball of emotions. Most of them bad. I was upset. Hurt. Confused. I was at a complete loss after that yelling match with Spooky.

"Theresa!"

Fuuuuuuuuck. Cesar came running, trying to catch up with me. "Why'd you cross the street when you got to my house?" He asked laughing a little. "You can't avoid him forever you know. You live like four houses down." He laughed.

T: "Umm yes I can and now I'm leaving."

C: "Wait. We're having a party tonight at Sad Eyes place. You should come through."

T: "I think I'll pass."

C: "Maldita Theresa, just stop by for a little. You're gonna see him around anyways. Just come through and try to have some fun."

He walked away before I could say no.

I'm not going to this party.

~ ~ ~

It was 10 pm. The party had already been going on for a couple hours now. All I could hear was the bass from the music coming down the street from Sad Eyes house. He lived three doors down in the other direction from me. Hard to avoid a party that's right in front of you.

Fuck it, I'm going. And I'm ignoring Spooky the whole time.

I put my sexiest outfit on just to spite him. I braided my hair and I was out the door.

Hair

Hair