Capítulo Ocho

I woke up the next morning with Oscar still asleep next to me. Did he actually tell me he was in love with me? This is all so surreal right now. I decided not to leave. If that wasn't obvious. Thankfully I was able to get a refund for my plane ticket. Mari is pissed but she'll get over it.

I tried to get up and leave the room without waking him up. He woke up anyways.

O: "Good morning beautiful"
T: "Hey"
O: "All I get is a hey?" He laughs.
T: "Sorry I was trying not to wake you.."
O: "it's all good mi amor" He gestures to the spot next to him. "Come sit with me"

I sit next to him awkwardly. "Why are you acting so weird?"
"I'm not" I laugh.
"Yes you are."
"Okay fine I am but after last night and the fight and everything. It's just so much going on with us. Like why are we so bipolar?" I laugh.

O: "we always have been" he laughs. "But forreal. I wanted to catch up. It's been two years. What were you up to while you were avoiding me?" He smiles.

"Same old shit. My moms never home. Still burying herself in work so she doesn't have to think about my dad. This house reminds her of him too much. That's why she's never home, but she can't get herself to sell the house. As much as she hates being here, this is where we had all of our memories. And she had all her memories with my dad. They bought this house when they were around our age. That was a big accomplishment for them. And then they had me and my sister and everything was perfect. Until that night.. but anyways.."

O: " I know.. your fathers death was hard on all of us. He was loved and respected by many people. Me being one of them. Once my dad died, he and your mom took me in and treated me like one of their own. I'll never be able to repay them for that. Between them and myself we were Cesar's only real "parents"." He sighed. "We both know my mother was useless." He said angrily.

I held his hand. "I know she was never really there. She was consumed with her addiction. But underneath that addiction that was controlling her, she loved you both. Once your dad died and she really became addicted, that wasn't her anymore. That was the person it turned her into."

"Once my dad died my mom basically died with him. The overdose may have killed her body, but her soul was already dead." He said shaking his head.

"I know" I said pulling him closer. "Look at all the shit we went through when we were kids and we're still standing. We should be proud. That would have destroyed a lot of people."

O: "I don't think I would have made it through all that without you guys though."

T: "We wouldn't have survived without you either." He kissed my cheek gently. "Bella was so little when it happened. She has a hard time remembering my dad."

O: "Speaking of Bella, where is she and your mom? I haven't seen them since I've been home."

"They've been staying at my tias house for a couple weeks. She's had a lot on her plate since her husband left her for some random puta. They should be coming home tomorrow though."

Isabella: "think again biotchhh" she bursted into the room like the extra ass hoe she's always been.
T: "bitch why are you home so early?"
I: "I was getting sick of our bratty ass cousins and begged mom to come home a day early."
She laughed.

T: "Sounds about right"

I: "Oscar?! When did you get out?!" She said finally realizing who was sitting next to me. She's not very bright 😂😂

O: "what's up fool" he stood up to give her a hug. It was funny seeing them stand next to each other. Oscar is 5'10 and Bella is 5'1. She looks like such a child next to him. 😂😂

My mom walks in with hers and Bella's bags in hand.

Maria: "Bella get your ass over here and take your bags!! Rude ass chi-" my mom looks up and sees Oscar. "Oscar!! When did you get home?!" She drops all the bags on the floor and immediately pulls him into a long hug. My mom loved him and Cesar like they were her own sons. "The sons she never got" is what she always called them. 😂😂 she lowkey wanted me and my sister to be boys 😭😂

O: "Hola mamá"

After she released him from the suffocating hug, she smacked him on the back of the head. Only my mom would have the balls to smack Spooky in the head.

Maria: "don't leave us like that again. Theresa was lost without you."

T: "MAMA!" I gave her the meanest death stare.

Bella and Oscar laughed. I rolled my eyes.

T: "shut up putos"

I'm going to try to do another update tonight.

Did you guys like this update? Let me know if you want me to write more. This is my first story so idk if it's any good or not.