Capítulo Seis

As soon as I hung up with Mari I took my suitcase out of the closet. I quickly started gathering clothes and packing them.

When I was halfway done with packing there was a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole. It was Monse. I opened the door and before I could say anything she gave me a huge hug.

M: "Cesar told me what happened. Oscars a fucking dick." She looked over to my bedroom and saw the suitcase on my bed. "Why are you packing?!"

T: "I'm moving to New York with my cousin. I'm not going to stay here where I have to look at his face every day. I can never look at him again. And now I won't have to." I walked back to my room and finished packing.

M: "You're really going to leave over this bullshit?"

T: "Yes Monse. Why would I stay? I waited for him for two years and when he got back it was the same bullshit. It's always been about him but I'm not letting it be about him anymore. I need to move on and quick."

M: "So running away is going to solve everything? Just completely uproot your whole life over him? That sounds like it's still about him. Don't let him affect you like this."

T: "How?! I love him Monse! And he couldn't give a fuck less about me. He really fucking showed me that tonight! I finally let him fuck and this is what he does?!"

M: "Wait.. you lost your virginity to him? When?!"

T: "Last night. I was so fucking stupid for letting him."

M: "You're not leaving. I'm not letting you."

T: "You don't have a say in this Monse. I've already made my decision."

M: "I'll let you get some rest. I'll see you in the morning. You're NOT leaving." She gave me a huge hug and walked out the front door.

*back at the Diaz house*

Monse walks up angrily to Oscar who's sitting outside with Sad Eyes and Cesar.

M: "You're a real piece of shit! You're the reason she's leaving!" She got right up in his face, pushing him.

Cesar and Sad Eyes pull her back.

C: "Woah! Woah! Monse! Calm down. What are you talking about?!"
M: "This dick not being able to keep his dick in his pants is the reason Theresa is leaving! She's leaving for New York tomorrow! She was packing when I got to her house!"

Oscar stood up abruptly. He had shown no emotion on his face up until this point.

O: "What the fuck do you mean she's leaving? She told you this?"

M: "Yea puto that's what I said. And it's all your fault."

Oscar started walking towards Theresa's house.

O: "She's not leaving."

~ ~ ~

*Back at Theresa's house*

I had just finished packing when I heard someone slam open my door. It was Oscar. He walked into my room and pointed to my suitcase.
O: "What the fuck are you doing?"

T: "Why the fuck do you care? Go back to your fucking whore."

I pushed him towards the door but he wouldn't budge.

T: "Get the fuck out of my house! I want nothing to do with you. You piece of shit!"

I hit him multiple times in the chest but it did nothing. He grabbed my shoulders trying to get me to calm down.

T: "Don't touch me! Don't ever fucking touch me!"

I pushed him off of me.

O: "You really want to leave?!"

T: "The fuck you think?! I can't even look at you! Is that all you ever wanted was to fuck me and then throw me to the side like I'm nothing?! Now you got what you wanted. So leave me the fuck alone!"

Oscar grabbed me and got right up in my face.

O: "Is that what you think?! Because I'm pretty sure your the one who's been cold to me! You were the one who was being a fucking pendeja this morning. Not me!"

T: "I had to fucking work! I didn't have time to talk to you. So you go fuck around with some puta!?"

O: "I didn't do shit with that bitch. I just wanted to show you I'd be fine without you. Since you want to be such a perra fría all the time."

T: "I'm sure you'll be just fine without me. So I'm sure you'll be fine when I'm gone. Now get out."

He backed me up against my bedroom wall. And lifted my head to look at him.

O: "Pero te necesito."

T: "I'm not doing this with you Oscar. I'm fucking tired of doing this with you. I'm not going to keep watching you with these other bitches. You're so fucking disrespectful. You don't give a fuck about me and you continuously show me that. Why the fuck do you think I stopped talking to you for so long?! You're just proving to me that you deserved it."

O: "I couldn't be with you back then estúpida. But I want to now. Why can't you see that?"

T: "Probably because I'm still watching you be a ho."

O: "Cállate."
He put a finger over my mouth and lifted my chin up until our lips were level to each other.

O: "No me dejaras de nuevo."

T: "Actually you're the one that left m-"

He shut me up with the softest kiss.

O: "Estoy enamorado de ti. Tu eres mi alma."