Bones and Sh*ts.

We head out to the meadow. The walk there was tense. I could tell they were both worked up and on edge. They didn't want me out. I felt feelings I didn't want to feel. I felt overwhelmed and needed to numb it. I needed alcohol.

I went to the bar and they followed. I approached the only empty stools that happened to be by the Alphas. It looked like there was already tension between Alpha Luka and the other two. I sat down in between them and ignored their stares and curiosity. I was in the middle of Xander, Josh, and the other Alphas. The music was very loud on the dance floor. I needed to be intoxicated to muster the courage to step there.

"Can I please have 4 shots of vodka for each of us please?" I ordered for all of us, we needed to loosen up.

"I don't think that's a great idea," Xander stated, firmly. He grabbed my hand and his eyes pleaded at me. I could feel the other Alphas looking.

"You are not my mate, butt off please." After I said that I saw a hint of hurt on his face. I regretted saying that.

"Please don't start drinking again," Josh added as well.

" You both know what today is, I need a distraction," I stated as the shots arrived.

"Ready?" I didn't wait for an answer and chugged all four shots. I felt the familiar warm burning sensation in my throat. Alpha Dakota and Luka took their shots. Josh took only two, Xander didn't, and Alpha Dallas took two.  I knew Josh would take at least one, he lost Dad as well.

"Ok eight more for me!" I took the rest of them and felt a bit warm and tingly.

"Let's go dance!" I stated only to be met with mixed responses. Alpha Luka and Dakota agreed. The rest said no and stayed.

We went up to the dance floor and started to dance. It felt amazing. It was dark and the Bonfire was on. The dance floor was crowded with people having fun. It was hot and sweaty. As I danced my worries melted off, the alcohol was kicking in. I turned once in the direction of the bar to see Xander talking to a brunette female. I felt a pinch of jealousy and anger. We danced for about half an hour straight till I needed more alcohol. The Alphas followed me, weird. I sat on a stool and caught my breath.  I noticed the girl was gone.

"She will have a water, please,"  Josh ordered and grabbed the water. I didn't mind the cold water and accepted it. They were looking at me weirdly.

"What?"

"You're hot," Xander answered. It surprised me that he said that.

"I know, but calm down," I said giggling. He only smirked.

"No, you are hot, like radiating heat. We can feel it" Alpha Dakota stated smiling at my stupidity.

Josh put his hand on my head and I could feel the difference in our temperatures.

"Does that mean what I think it does?"

"Yeah." Alpha Dallas answered.

"Oh my God!" They all looked at me as I panicked.

"I'm gonna shit myself!" They let out a sigh of relief and laughter.

"No, but we should move somewhere more private," Josh replied. The Alphas agreed and let Josh and I leave.