Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*HARLEY*

"Mr. Stark has decided to let you both out for dinner now" came the voice of F.R.I.D.A.Y. causing us to jump apart and Peter to sprint to the elevator.

"Pete come back!" I yelled after him but he just kept going.

God I'm so stupid. I'm so stupid. So so so stupid.

I just rushed into my room, closed the door and turned up the tunes.

It was probably about 11 at night when I decided that I needed a walk to clear my head.

Okay so yeah I kind of forgot that it was 11pm and I was NOT in Tennessee.

"hey kid that's a nice watch" a sleezy voice said from an alley.

"I wonder what else he has" a second voice came from the alley.

"Look I don't want any trouble" I said trying to keep the fear out of my voice.

"Just give us the watch and we won't have any trouble at all" the first man stepped out and pushed a knife to my throat.

All of a sudden the man was pinned against the wall and stuck there through a thick amount of webbing.

"I can't blame them. That's a nice watch" the voice said. I looked up behind me to realize i was face to face with my idol spiderman.

"Oh uh thanks my sister got it for me. Thanks for the save too" tying to play it cool.

"Any time" and with that he was gone and i was sprinting back to the tower.

*PETER*

I quickly swung back into the Stark towers and decided to call it a night. But of course I couldn't sleep. Not when i only had one person on my mind. Harley. He had really nice eyes.

Knock it off peter! You don't like him and he doesn't like you.

And with that my eyes got too heavy and I drifted off into a deep slumber. 

I awoke to Harley sitting on my bed staring at me. I shifted my blankets to cover up my currently bare chest.

"Uh HaRLeY? Why are you here?" i stammered out ignoring his intense gaze.

"I'm here because we need to talk"

"Oh uh sure, we can talk"

"Well we kind of sort of almost kissed each other in the middle of Stark's lab."

"Yeah that would've been weird right?"

"And what would've been so weird with that?" he asked seductively.

"Well I well we um we just um i mean um what i'm trying to say um" and all of a sudden he was kissing me and I was kissing him.

"See that wasn't so bad" he said with a wink.
And just like that I woke up.