Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*PETER*

And just like that I was kissing Harley. And Harley was kissing me. His lips were soft and smooth and it felt like a movie. Hell I could practically hear the fireworks going off in the background. It was the perfect kiss with the perfect guy.

Until he pulled away.

"Peter wait"

"I'm really sorry Harley. It's just I've been wanting to do that since we almost kissed in the lab ages ago. But then you told me to just forget it. And I tried I really did but I couldn't get you off my mind. And I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable in any way. I can go"

"Peter wait" I'm going to be completely honest, my heart has probably stopped beating at this point and I probably actually just died and this is some sort of wacky heaven.

"Yeah?"

"It's not that I don't like you. The truth is I've liked you since we met" what what? Then he continued, "but I'm not comfortable with this. It isn't fair to me or you or MJ"

"What does MJ have to do with this?"

"Peter please. Don't lie. You'll just make it harder"

"Harley. I have no idea what you're talking about"

"Look flash told me all about how you and MJ are dating"

Okay it was probably not the best timing but I honestly started laughing.

"Peter what on earth?"

"Sorry sorry it's just that MJ and I aren't dating"

"Wait what"

"She's actually dating shuri the princess of wakanda"

"Wait wait you two aren't dating?"

"No"

"Then can I kiss you again without thinking I'm some sort of home wrecker"

"Any time"

And just like that the fireworks resumed and time stopped. As cliche as it sounds, I was standing on a roof looking over the New York skyline kissing the guy I liked. And it was better than I could have ever dreamed (and trust me I dreamed about it).

(A/N and that's a wrap! Anyways what do you guys think I should write next? A sequel? A bunch of one shots? A whole new story? Anything else??)