Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*PETER*

The sound of the alarm woke me from my somewhat peaceful slumber.

I looked over at my alarm, the numbers 8:30 were shining across the screen. Thank god school was finally over.

I picked up my phone to see what messages I had.

Harls <3: dude wake up tony is abt to go to his lab

Oh boy he sent that at 8:27. I sprung up from my bed and pulled on a t shirt and walked into the common area.

Harley was sitting on the couch scrolling through the channels.

"Hey petey nice of you to grace us with your presence"

"Harls you texted me 3 minutes ago. Chill out Girl Scout."

"Wow Pete you're funny. Too bad looks aren't everything"

"....did you just call me funny looking"

"Heheheh yeah"

"Asshole"

"Yeah but I'm YOUR asshole" he replied. A normal person probably would not blush beet red at that but as we all know. I am not normal.

I sat down on the couch next to him.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"Ughghgh there's nothing on"

"So you decided to watch phineas and ferb"

"Hey this is a revolutionary television show"

"I'm sure it is bud"

"You know you're lucky you're cute because you can be an asshole too. And to make it worse you're an asshole who hasn't seen phineas and ferb."

Okay okay play it cool Harley called me cute. Harley called me cute. AAAAAAAH. Okay okay don't freak out.

"I thought I was funny looking" I replied. That was smooth wasn't it?

"Just watch the show"

*HARLEY*

We had been watching the show for about 10 minutes when F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s voice came over the speakers.

"I am supposed to let you know that mr. stark entered his lab two minutes ago and is looking for you guys"

"HARLEY!! PETER!!! CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY ALL THE SHIT IN THE LAB IS STUCK TO THE CEILING WITH RED AND GOLD SPIDEY WEBS????????" Tony shouted as he entered the living room.

"Come on" I said grabbing peters hand and dragging him up the stairs before tony could figure out where we were.

40 flights of stairs later I was sweaty and probably about to collapse from exhaustion but we had finally reached the roof of stark tower.

We sat on the roof chuckling to ourselves about how annoyed tony looked.

I sat there for a bit just enjoying the view (this time I mean the New York skyline not peter).

"Hey Harley?"

"Yeah?" I turned to face peter who was blushing red and stammering

"I umm I'm really uh I'm really sorry about this?"

"About what?"

"This" and then he leaned in towards me.