2 .

"bom?"

you turn your head to the person calling you. "yes?" you say, making jinju say what she wanted. "did you hear what i was telling you?" she asks, her eyebrows furrowed.

you bite your lip as you softly shake your head, receiving a sigh from your friend. "you're only friends. stop thinking about him in any other way" she mumbles. you give her a hurt expression. "it's not as easy as that"

"i know, but just.. just try" jinju says. she knew how much it effected you and she just didn't want you to get hurt. you nod at her as you put your hands in the pockets of your pants.

you and ten have been friends for two years now. it was never your intention to fall for him, but feelings come and go. you can't choose such things.

you feel your phone vibrate as you receive a message. taking your phone out of your back pocket, you read the message.

shittaphon

shittaphon
i'm hungry. wanna
grab something to
eat?
14.43 √ √

bom
sure! sounds good :)
14.44 √ √

shittaphon
good meet me at
the cafe near the
school :D
14.44 √ √

you put your phone away as you apologise to jinju for leaving her for lunch and leave towards the cafe you were supposed to meet up with ten.

when you arrive you see him already sitting there. you notice how his side profile is pretty much perfect; his skin flawless and his jawline sharp.

everything about him is perfect..