6 .

as you make your way over to the school entrance, you bite your inner cheek to keep a tear from rolling down. with your vision blurry, you accidentally bump into someone. "sorry" you softly say, as you quickly try to walk past them.

a hand grabs your wrist, keeping you from walking away. "wait, stop. are you okay?" you recognise the voice to be the boy you have a big crush on. as you turn to him a single tear falls. you quickly wipe it away as you nodd, freeing your wrist from his grip.

"no you are not" ten yells as he runs after you, accomplishing to catch you once again. "what's wrong?"

you yank your wrist away from his hands. "nothing that would bother you" you harshly say.

his eyes soften. "i thought we were friends, of course it would bother me" he says, making you feel terrible for what you are about to say.

"i don't want to be friends chittaphon" as the words leave your mouth, you turn away and leave ten all on his one.

i want to be more than friends. you think as you make your way away from him. you don't knows where your feet are taking you, letting them lead you to wherever they want to go.

you stop infront of the coffee shop ten and you meet up when agreed to do so. you sigh as you get inside, ordering your favourite drink. as you sit down at your usual spot, you notice ten running your way only to be stopped by jinju.

you see her telling him something, making him turn away from the shop and walking back to where he came from.