4 .

you remember the lie you dared to say. "no" is what you had told him. the spark in his eye slowly disappearing as his smile faded. the moment his smile fell, you knew that you had made a mistake.

you had asked him why he wanted to know, but he shrugged you off, not wanting to get his feelings more hurt. you had tried to cheer him up some, but it was helpless. it wasn't soon after that, that he left, leaving you wondering why you had lied to him.

once at home you had texted jinju to tell her what happened, only to get a disappointed response from her. "you should just give it a day or so and tell him the truth. don't hide the it from him for too long" was what she had said.

but you don't want to tell him the truth. you do want him and jinju both to be happy, however not with each other. you groan and let yourself fall onto the soft sheets of your bed. thinking about all the countless options of what to do.

you know that the chance that you will ever get together with ten now is almost 0%. and the only one to blame is yourself. you try to shrug your thoughts away, needing to do your homework with concentration. you sigh and take out your books.

what have i done..

BONJOUR everyone! i want to ask you all if you could maybe take a moment to check out this reaaalyy cool book of a really sweet person ☺️
her @ is czennieisbunny and her series glore is just *chefs kiss*  she even has 3 other amazing series and is a really active writer!  ( hehe unlike me 🤡 )
thank you everyone! i love youuuu mwAh 💋