Preview

(Revising)

"Everything I can like or love but not you,"- Agustin Buendia.

Despite the urge of his Aunt and Uncle not to fall in love to his wife for her wife belongs to his cousin, Agus can't help himself falling Inlove more deeply to his wife in paper, Aerin Marchan.

***

Living as an adopted son trying to be the best to be called a good son but everything is not enough to be called one.

Agustin "Agus" Buendia was adopted by the Buendia or his Uncle Emil Buendia. He was 7 years old when his parents died together in an accident so he was left in the care of his Uncle and Auntie.

He did everything in whatever field he to be noticed and proud of, especially by his aunt. He followed everything just to be called a good son but it was not enough and it would not happen.

He only achieved criticism and insults despite the obedience and success he achieved.

Until he has to marry his one and only true love Airen Marchan for the sake of his family's business because his cousin Dart who is supposed to be Aerin's wife is comatose. He married Aerin in the name of his cousin Dart.

How can he stop the heart to love even more the woman he only loves and why is he fighting so hard not to fall more deeply to Aerin when she is his wife?

He must not disobey, he must not fight.
But when it comes to love will he disobey his grown parents and follow hi heart. He loves Aerin but he also loves his cousin Dart who was his only protector back then. Will the love prevail or stand firm? ........

I love you unconsciously.