Afternoon light;

Zainab pov:
Aram wanted to talk to me,but why so suddenly. I don't know. Brother tell me how was  studies going?Immedietly my brother shut me up and told me .Iheard you have a boyfriend .Yes,brother I was about to tell mom. Because ,we did nothing wrong and iwanted him as a husband.
I was emotional. And my brother want to meet the boy .The boy name was Iyan .

Iyan pov;
Iget up very first,as my phone was ringing loud. And iask my mom permission to meet Zainab. Mom was un happy ,but idon' t care you know mom stuffs and all .She is always against Zainab because Zainab is abit black but ,we are same races (🤔🤔🤔)it is not that my mom is racism. So idon' t know what we call this. After ireach  Zainab house, she was happy but why ?it is not the fact that she is never happy, but you know it is different .
I was happy also but Zainab inform me that, her brother wanted our nikkah done before he leave .And you know ,iwas shocked! And tell Zainab you know idon' t own much.How can i pay the brideprice in no time Zainab.
Zainab was pissed off .And ask me do you love? Yah ,Zainab I love you but you know  (Zainab was already left, living me alone).As soon as i return home, Mom was very happy .(iwas wondering) .
Mom;Now at least someone is watching Zainab?(smiling)
You can marry Hida and arrangments are ready for the nikkah.
Me ;Mom,but why her ?
Mom;You will marry her or iwill.....
(falling down )
Me;mom!(shouting)
(After few minutes the doctor was gone and mom was sitting on bed)
Me;Yes,mom I will marry her . I will marry Hida.
Mom;( smiling) I love you my son.Iknow you won't let me down.

Hi.guys .Ithink this is untrue love even though he was emotional blackmailed but, why didn't he fight for his true love ?Why did he accept the marriage ?Why didn't he even try little bit?
Let see what will happen😊😊😊😊😊
For any correct iam ready for them PLEASE use good language .Ramadhan Kareem to Muslims. (Brothers and sisters)